Chapter Twelve

A/N: Enjoy! Beware, this chapter is EXTRA SHORT!

.~~*~~.

Siobhan's P.O.V

"So you love your new car?"

"I friggin' adore it." I said to Akira after our classes. All my classes for today was over and I was leaving the school premises. It was around six in the evening and outside was getting dark.

"Don't worry about Tamika's wedding. I've already planned everything out." Akira said. "Well, I would love to stay and chat but Trey and I are going on a date tonight. See you later!" Akira said, speeding away.

I pulled out my keys and unlocked my car. I started my car and drove back home.

Craig was at home when I got there. He sat at the couch looking bothered and frantic as can be.

"Siobhan. We need to talk." He said. Craig patted the spot next to him. Coyly, I sat next to Craig. Craig exhaled and then revealed what he had to tell me.

"Are you cheating on me?"

Surprised, I jumped up. I was astonished that Craig would ask me that question.

I know I slept with Prince but who gave Craig these foolish ideas?

"I-I'm not cheating on you." I said uneasily. Craig stood and compassionately held my hands.

"Calm down, Siobhan. It was just a question." Craig said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"W-Well stop asking stupid questions! Why would I cheat on you?" I inquired. I was afraid that Craig could possibly find out that I slept with Prince.

Craig brought out his cellphone. "This afternoon, I got a text. Do you want to see it?"

"Um, sure." I replied. I took Craig's cellphone and gawked at the message.

Your not aware of Shivy's actions.

Or what she does behind your back

Well, beware of what will happen

You will not receive any satisfaction

That's what the text said. To top it all off, it was from an unknown number.

Unknown?! Unknown?! It's Prince! He's playing with my relationship!

"I'm not doing anything with anyone behind your back! Just ignore this number." I said to Craig.

"I can't ignore it if I don't know the complete truth," Craig said to me, "I'm going to ask you one more time, Siobhan. Are you cheating on me?"

"No!" I said, lying like a dog, "How many times am I going to tell you this?"

"Until I get the truth! I don't believe you for some reason!"

"You better believe me because I'm being honest right now-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Craig pushed me against the wall.

"Siobhan, honest my ass. I need some time away from you." Craig said. Craig grabbed his coat and stormed out the apartment. I still had Craig's phone in my hands so I decided to look through his phone.

First, I went through his contacts. The few names that stuck out were Trey and Ray Ray. Craig actually knew those boys? I didn't know that. It is a small world!

As I scrolled further and further down, I saw a whole bunch of other names. Most of them were boys. The few girls that I saw had names like Keisha, Maria, Kiya, Chelsey - wait Chelsey?

I went to Craig's messages and looked for Chelsey's name. When I found it, I went through the texts they sent each other.

Most of the texts were very vague. They only greeted each other and talked about random things.

I was about to stop looking when I saw one text. Craig told Chelsey to send him a dirty picture. That's when things started getting heated.

The more I saw the less feelings I had for Craig. The two continued exchanging pictures of inappropriate parts of their bodies with each other for weeks.

I threw the phone on the couch and jogged to my room. Craig was cheating on me...with my friend!

My cellphone started ringing so I answered it, "Hello?"

"Yeah. It's Tamika. Can we meet up somewhere?"

I sighed and replied, "Where?"

"Gumbo?"

"Sure. I'll be there at..." I looked at my watch and saw it was 6:30, "Seven."

"Great." She said and hung up.

.~~*~~.

Prince's P.O.V

Craig wants to break my precious Shivy's heart! How dare he?!

I put on my sunglasses and with my car, I followed Craig to wherever he was going. Turns out, he was going to a strip club - again.

That bastard! He doesn't deserve Siobhan! I do! I know that Craig is cheating on Siobhan with different woman. Everyday when Siobhan is out, I catch Craig bringing women into his house. It disgusts the shit out of me.

I followed him inside and hid behind a plant as he sat at the bar, watching the strippers strip.

Soon, he got up to go outside. Time to move, Prince.

Those who hurt my Siobhan get hurt too! Don't think I forgot about Tamika. Her time will come.

I love Siobhan! I'm heart-broken that she's ignoring all my calls. But, it's alright. Love has it's ups and downs.

Seems like Craig was going for a smoke because he pulled out his cigarette and began smoking.

When Craig least expected it, I came at him. I took his cigarette in my hands and pushed it against his neck.

"Ow-" Craig said whilst the fire on the cigarette went deeper and deeper into Craig's skin. I covered his mouth and pulled out my...

.~~*~~.

A/N: What did he pull out? What's going on with Craig and Siobhan? Do you think Tamika and Siobhan should be friends? Craig is in some deep shiz!

GO NIGERIA IN THE OLYMPICS!!!! I WANT THEM TO WIN THE BASKETBALL GAME! THEY ARE VERSING USA!

I'm Nigerian if you didn't know soo....yeah.

Sorry for mistakes! Oh, I might update soon so sorry for the shortness.

15+ comments for the next chapter.