Chapter Twenty

A/N: Enjoy!

.~~*~~.

No P.O.V

"You are not gonna get away with this, Jacob," Siobhan sneered. "It would only make sense if you let me go."

"I'll let you go...after I'm done with you." Jacob said.

Siobhan screamed when Prince pulled her to him. He planted a wet sloppy kiss on her lips. All of this was against Siobian's will.

Prince licked Siobhan's bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Instead of Siobhan granting Prince that access, she bit his tongue.

"Ow!" Prince yelled. He slapped Siobhan hard in the face. "You bitch!"

Siobhan held her face. She couldn't believe that Prince had just slapped her. A tingling sensation burned on her cheek.

"You're gonna learn today." Prince said. His eyes burned with fire. He begun removing his belt. Siobhan's eyes widened. She didn't want to get raped.

Siobhan made a run for it. She sprinted to the door the door that led to the exit.

Unfortunately, it was locked. Siobhan couldn't breathe.

"You didn't think I would make it that easy, did you?" Prince questioned. Siobhan yelled.

"Help me!" She screamed, in hope that someone outside of wherever she was would hear her. "Help me!"

.~~*~~.

"So we're just gonna barge in just like that?" Keme asked Craig. Craig nodded his head.

"Just like that," Craig said. He grabbed the handle for the door but it was locked. "Dammit." He muttered.

Jada rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth. She didn't have to waste. Her cousin's friend's life was on stake. She grabbed Craig's gun and pushed him aside. She then shot the door knob off. "That's the way you do it." Jada said.

Craig kicked the door open. When they entered the place, they saw no sign of anyone.

"What the hell? Didn't they just enter here?" Craig asked. Keme and Jada both nodded.

Craig was furious. How did they manage to leave in under two point five seconds?

"Maybe they left." Keme said. Craig shook his head, no. He was sure that Siobhan was still here. He could feel her aura.

"Who is here?! Show your face!" Craig yelled. "Answer me!"

All of a sudden, the three heard clapping behind them. They hastily turned around and saw Prince and Chelsey. Prince was the one clapping.

The only thing running through Craig's mind was this: What would my neighbor and Chelsey have to do with Siobhan?

"Who are you?!" Craig spat. The curly haired boy rolled his eyes.

"I'm not gonna explain the story all over again so let me just cut to the chase. I want Siobhan."

Craig shook his head. His answer will remain the same: No.

"Well, better luck next time because you're not getting her." Craig said. Craig looked at Chelsey. "Chelsey, what are you doing here?"

"Shutup." Chelsey snarled out. She and Prince both drawed out their guns, forcing Craig to pull out his. "Don't make a fucking sound." Chelsey said.

"Chelsey, go get Siobhan." Prince ordered.

Siobhan's name was music to Craig's ears. When he saw Siobhan, he smiled. Duck tape was covering her mouth. When he saw a big, nasty bruise on her face, his frown fell.