Yungi (pt. 1) ...

Seonghwa's pov :

▪️▪️▪️TIME SKIP▪️▪️▪️

"Can you believe it!? We are having our first photoshoot!" Hongjoong said, looking at me through the mirror.

"I'm really happy Joong" I tried not to move a lot as the hairstylist was setting my hair.

Many months had passed since we signed the contract with KQ. We were given special training before our 're debut'. Our dance videos and shows were watched internationally and we got pretty good responses from the international fans. Everyone was waiting for our debut which was planned in few months.

We were republishing our first album, more professionally and internationally. We did some changes in the album and had re recorded everything. Let's say, we were starting from scratch.It was our first photoshoot today, as professional kpop idols.

"Your hair looks good hyung" Hongjoong was recording everything on his camera. "Thanks, you're looking great."

We had dyed our hair. Everyone with different hair colors. I, however decided to keep my hair black. Yeosang said I looked amazing with black hair. He had gone blonde, which suited his complexion. He looks good in anything anyways.

After our long, tiring day of photoshoot in the harsh sun of Sahara, we finally reached our dorm. Everyone was way too tired to even have dinner.

"Idol life is so hard." Yunho said, eating his salad.
"I know right?" Wooyoung agreed.
"Ahhh I'm so tired, but I'm not able sleep nowadays." Hongjoong said, leaning back on his chair. "Why?"
"I miss home. I miss mom and dad." he frowned.

"Same here."we all agreed. I looked at Yeosang. He didn't say anything but I could see a small frown on his face. I went upto to him grabbed his waist, settling my chin on his shoulder.
He smiled at me.

We all had gotten a lot more closer after being together for so many months. We were a family and we only had each other. I still did not confess to Yeosang but I had gotten attached to him and I guess he too, which was a good sign.

WooSan were as happy as ever. Looking at that couple always made me happy and proud. They were the cutest couple I've ever seen.

I and Yeosang had also sensed a relationship between Yunho and Mingi but were not sure. Neither did we ever confronted them about it. But they had known each other before we even formed this group. And they were very close. And they never behaved as 'just best friends'....

"What do we have tomorrow according to the schedule?" I asked, drinking my watermelon juice. Healthy food was what we had been eating for past few months as they wanted us to stay fit and healthy.

"Nothing... We got a day to rest." Hongjoong answered. "Then let's stay up and chat tonight." I suggested. We haven't talked with each other in group for a while. The only times we did for past few months, were recorded on camera and we really did not get a chance to speak our heart out.

"I'm tired but as we have don't have anything tomorrow, let's talk all night and sleep all day tomorrow haha" our maknae suddenly freshened up. "Good idea actually, we rarely talk freely nowadays." Mingi agreed.

After cleaning the dishes and setting up the living room with lots of beds, we all sat down in circle.

"What do we talk about though." San asked. "About how you and Wooyoung are doing nowadays." Hongjoong asked, smiling.

"We are happy with what we are, aren't we Woo?" San said resting his head on Wooyoung's lap.
"Very happy." Wooyoung said playing with San's hair.

"Aww, they're so cute!" Yunho screamed. "And so are we!" suddenly Mingi said. Everyone looked at him.

"Who?" Jongho asked Mingi, but he just changed the subject. "Yeosang hyung, were you always this quiet since you were child or you changed?" he asked Yeosang.

"Hey, don't ignore me because I'm younger! Answer me!" the maknae looked annoyed.

"I want to know too Mingi.... What do you mean by that?" finally Yunho asked, who looked lost a few seconds ago. Mingi's face fell and he stayed silent. I looked at Yeosang who was already looking at me. He nodded.

"Mingi, what is going on with you nowadays... You just blurt out random things which are incomplete and then change the topic. Just what are you hiding....?" I finally said with a poker face that meant 'serious Seonghwa hyung mode' for them.

He sighed, finally giving up." You guys want to know? Fine then. But no one should say anything or interrupt me okay?" he ordered us.
"As you say sir." Hongjoong replied.

We looked at him eagerly waiting for him to speak. Instead of speaking he just got up, "I'll be back in 5 minutes" he said running towards his room.

▪️▪️▪️

Author's corner :

Author : Hi guys, it's been a while since I talked with y'all-
OMG, WHAT THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING KID JSJSKSKSKS

Jongho : BREAKING THE WALLS WOOOOOH ~ *continues banging the wall with his fist*

Yeosang : *shakes head in defeat*

Seonghwa : *sigh* You are not supposed to take the lyrics so literally Jongho.

Jongho : *ignores*

Yeosang : *shakes head in defeat once again*

Jongho : *gets super aggressive and few pieces of dry paint fall on the ground*

Seonghwa : HOLY SHIT SON, YOU'RE SO DEAD. HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MESS, WHERE'S MY LINT ROLLER....

Author : Umm... Cleaning is good but who the hell uses a lint roller for the floor... *looks at Yeosang*

Yeosang : *shakes head in defeat for the the third time now*

Jongho : *continues hitting the wall and making everything messier*

Seonghwa : *loses his mind and starts chasing Jongho with the lint roller in hand*

Author : *keeps talking to Yeosang about the situation*

Yeosang : *keeps shaking head making author annoyed*

Wooyoung : *peeps in, opening the door slightly* Oooops, definitely not a good time to talk with readers. *slowly closes the door*

 *slowly closes the door*