WooSan (pt. 2)...

Seonghwa's pov :

We finished our dinner. It was almost 11pm. I was cleaning up the plates when suddenly Hongjoong signalled me. I followed him to our room.

"Hyung! What are we going to do?" he whispered. "You are talking about San's birthday right?". He nodded.
"We are not celebrating." I said with a poker face. Joong looked confused. "But-" "No, we are not celebrating." I said sternly.

"Whyyyyy!?" he freaked out. "Celebrating birthdays at 12 is important!". I smiled at him. "You'll see Joong.... But yes, tell this to everyone. We are not celebrating San's birthday. Not even wishing him!"
"Whaaa- Not even wishing??" "NO"
He pouted "Ugh okay, I'll go tell everyone else." He ran off.

Surprisingly, no one came to ask me why were we not celebrating. Maybe, they finally figured out what was I upto.

I checked the time... It was was almost 12.45am now. Hongjoong was already in his bed and was soundly sleeping. I was about to sleep when the door opened. San peeped in, "Ah, hyung... You're still up? Why?" he spoke softly. "Do you regularly just come and check on us?" I joked. I knew he was up because he thought everyone forgot his birthday.

"Uh... No. I was just... I couldn't sleep." he was just standing there, waiting for me to speak. "Get some sleep Sannie, you are working hard. You need rest!" I was trying my best to act that I forgot his birthday.
"Ugh. You... Aren't you forgetting something?" "Hmm? No... I thought I gave your Shiber back." "Not that - ugh nevermind, good night hyung." He said coldly. I could even see his frown from back. I chuckled as he left, but felt bad at the same time.

San was the type of person who loved celebrating everyone's birthdays, so no one even remembering his must be painful.

▪️

The next day, I was woken up by Jongho pinching my cheeks. "ouch! hey!" I almost slapped him. "WHAT IS THIS ABOUT? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO OUR SANNIE!"
"Wait, don't tell me you wished-"
"NO, I DIDN'T. BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY."
"Aaah, keep it down Jongho!" Hongjoong peeped from the bunk, rubbing his eyes. He instantly went back to sleep. Jongho looked super mad. I had no choice, so I decided tell him our plan (except the wooyoungie part). We were going to surprise San. But not in our dorm. We had a perfect dinner planned for the whole group at an expensive restaurant in the city.
It was our dream going there together.

After I filled him in with our whole plan, Jongho looked at me and hugged me excitedly. "Yesss... You're amazing! Okay! Let's do this!" saying that he went back to his room.

▪️

It was almost 7 pm and by now, everyone knew the plan. The whole day, San was trying to give us hints that it's his birthday but we successfully avoided him.
He looked tired of trying to tell everyone and was sad.

"Hey Yunho and Mingi! Come with me to the store... We are buying groceries today." I ordered them getting ready.
They nodded. "But you take me everytime with you to buy groceries hyung!" San pouted. "Exactly.... So you are not going to come with me today. Yunho and Mingi never come with me". San still didn't look convinced. Finally, I strongly said no. I felt bad but this was for him.

"I, Yeosang and Jongho are going too!" Joong said, getting up from the couch. "Whaa- where!?" I could clearly see that San felt betrayed. "Uh - Uh... To... Um...Joong hyung wants to buy food!" I face palmed. Jongho seriously doesn't know to make things up. "Food!? I want to come too!" Yunho and San screamed together. I looked at Yunho and Jongho. Oh god, why are they so dumb.

We somehow managed to convince San and leave him and Wooyoung alone.

After a while, we all gathered at our local Cafe.
"Jongho, Yunho! You almost messed things up back there!" I scolded. "Aaaa sorryyyy." Yunho was still laughing at his dumb presence of mind. "But why did we leave Wooyoung with him?"
Mingi asked.

I glanced at Yeosang, he was smiling. Not yet. We can't tell them yet. Looked like we both were thinking the same.
"Well, then who is going to bring him to the restaurant huh?" Yeosang immediately asked. "Aaah Right!"
"So what is the plan?". Hongjoong leaned forward.

"Woo will be taking him somewhere for a while. He will text me as soon as they leave the house. We are immediately going, dressing up in our finest suits and head to the restaurant. Yeosang has even reserved the table."
"WOW. Sounds fine! But what about the birthday boy?"

"Well, I'll text Woo when we leave the house and Woo will somehow get San dressed for the celebration and directly bring him to the restaurant!"
"OMG! I love it! San will be so surprised!" Yunho finally lost his decency and started screaming in the cafe.

▪️▪️▪️

Author's corner:

Author : So hi again guys! I'm really sorry for a short update but this is because the next part will be Wooyoung's pov (get ready). Also, very sorry for not updating for many days... College sucks😭

Seonghwa : There, there. Don't cry. But when are you going to focus on us huh?

Yeosang : *nods in approval*

Author : Uhhhh - Just one more chapter of WooSan and then I'll get back to SeongSang 😅

Seonghwa : I HOPE.