The Past (pt. 1)...

Seonghwa's pov :

I stood by their door awkwardly waiting for Yeosang to open the door.
I could hear the loud music and the chaos that was going on downstairs. It was getting louder and louder.

After almost 5 long minutes, Yeosang opened up the door. He had changed into his night shirt and pajamas. His hair was messy. But I noticed his red and swollen eyes.

He immediately turned around, as if trying not to show his face. He was definitely crying.

"Were you crying-" I tried to ask but he just continued walking towards his bed, totally ignoring me.

"Close the door. Freshen up hyung, you can change into my clothes if you want. I guess they'll fit. I'm tired, I'll sleep." He started climbing his bunk.

I hurriedly went over, before he could climb. I didn't realize how strongly I was gripping his wrist. "What is bothering you!?"

He looked at my hand. "It hurts hyung" "What?" "My wrist. It hurts. Your grip is too strong."

I suddenly realized I had almost squeezed his wrist. I immediately let his hand go.
"Good Night."

He went to sleep without even answering my question. I tried to ask again, "Yeosang, what's wrong?"

"Nothing much. I'll tell you some other time. Please leave me alone." was all I could hear from the top bunk.

After he said that, I decided to not interfere too much. Maybe he really needed some alone time.

I freshened up and took out a pair of casual tshirt and pajamas which looked my size. This was my first time coming to Jongho's and Yeosang's room.

I looked around. The bottom bunk was pretty messy. A football lying on the bed, few wrappers of snacks and a broken lamp.

The only 'healthy' thing Jongho had kept near his bed was a basket full of apples. But instead of eating them, he used them to test his strength by breaking them.

I wandered around for a while, looking at all the items they had kept. The room was pretty organised at few spots, while pretty messy at the others. I could easily identify which all drawers and desks were Jongho's and which were Yeosang's.

After touring their room for a while, I decided to finally go to sleep. As I was adjusting to the the bed, I could still hear Yeosang crying.

That's it. He's been crying for almost an hour now. I once again spoke, "Yeosang, I know you want some time alone but I'm just letting you know that I'm awake and I'm here for you. If you want to talk-"

"Thanks hyung, but are you sure? Is it okay... You look tired."
"Ofcourse I don't mind. Now come on. Get down and talk to me." I replied.

"Alright."

▪️▪️▪️

A/n:

Yup! A double update!
The next chapter will be Yeosang's pov :)
So I just had to keep this chapter short....