Secrets And Feels (pt. 2) ...

Seonghwa's pov:

I still clearly remember how I and Wooyoung met.

Four years ago, when I was in the music school....
One day I was hurriedly walking down the corridor. I was already late for the class when suddenly I bumped into this junior, Jung Wooyoung. I knew his name since he was very popular in school but this was my first time meeting him. He was popular because he was a good friend of San. San was not in our school, but rumours said that he and Wooyoung were best friends when they were in the same school.

He helped me pick up the books. "I'm so sorry!! It was my fault. I shouldn't run in the corridor." He started apologizing but actually I was the one who didn't see him coming.
"It's okay." I said awkwardly.

"Thank you so much for forgiving me! Oh. By the way I'm Jung Wooyoung. Hope we will be friends!" "Um...Hi I'm Park Seonghwa." "Nice to meet you hyung! See you around!" He said and happily hopped away.

After that day, he was the one who often used to come to my class and used to ask for my help in studying. Eventually, we bonded over and became very good friends.

The friendship between us is too pure and strong. He was always happy and positive, but this was the first time I've ever seen him sad.

I came back from my thoughts. Wooyoung had stopped walking. He was not ready to look at me.

"I asked you something Woo. Why do you hate Yeosang so much? I know you very well. You are the type of person who spreads love, not hate!" He just ignored me and started walking towards a bench to sit down.

I followed him to the bench.

At this point, I was angry. This was the first time I was getting angry at Wooyoung. I felt bad that I was shouting at him, but I didn't like that he hated Yeosang. Yeosang had done nothing wrong.

I sat down beside him. We stayed quiet for a while when finally he started talking.

"Yes, I hate Yeosang. Not because he has done anything bad. I hate him because I'm jealous of him."

Jealous? I was confused after hearing that. "What do you mean by you're jealous of him? What jealousy Woo?"

He sighed. "See, You are my best friend hyung. I really don't have to hide anything from you. So I will tell you my little secret,only if you promise me that you will not tell anyone else about this. Not now atleast. Okay?" He looked at me expectantly.

"Okay, I promise you Woo. Just tell me." I patted his head to make him comfortable.

He took a deep breath and started talking, "Erm... I don't know how to say this but... actually I... I like San." He stopped to see my reaction.

"Yes, I like him too. He's a great guy. But what about that?" I did not realize what he actually meant.

"Aaaaaa hyungggggg!" He got angry pulled my cheeks. He always does that to me when he gets annoyed. It hurt.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" I asked him, rubbing my cheeks.

"Do you act dumb or are you really dumb huh? When I said I like San, I didn't mean that type of like which you were are thinking.... I like him like like like, actually like him.. Like.. ugh how do I say it.!"

Wooyoung had shoved his face in his palms by now. He accepted his defeat.

Wow. He is really bad at explaining things. "Umm... I... Still don't get it Woo"

"It's simple. He means he loves San."

Huh? Wait, what!? WHATTT!? Wooyoung loves San? But first of all this voice -

Wooyoung looked startled as well. We both quickly turned around to see who said that.

Yeosang was standing right behind us with his hands in the pocket of his black hoodie. He looked at Wooyoung and smiled.

Wooyoung was surprised. He was shocked and looked at me with wide eyes. He was about to say something when Yeosang intervened, "I'm so sorry that I overheard. But now, I'm kind of glad that I did. Atleast now I know the reason why you didn't like me." He was still smiling.

Wooyoung quickly turned his gaze and started staring at a blank wall infront of him.

I turned to Yeosang.
"HEY, what are you doing here?" I asked him finally.
"I was just going to meet Luna."
"Luna? Who?"
"The puppy you met earlier!"
"Ohhh."

He swiftly took two strides and was standing infront of us. I shifted a bit to make space for him, but instead he just sat down on the lawn.

Wooyoung looked at him. There was a worried expression on his face.

Everything that was happening right now was too sudden for me. I was still trying to process everything which was going on in my mind.

So Wooyoung loves San! Aaaah... Everything makes perfect sense now.

"Soooo... You thought I like San too right? That is the only reason you didn't like me?" Yeosang looked at Wooyoung who looked embarrassed now. Wooyoung nodded.

Wooyoung replied, "Not just that. From the day you met us, San kept talking about you, as if he had a crush on you. That just made me even more jealous. He says you are the most handsome guy he's ever met..."

"But it's true!"

I didn't even realize I said that aloud. Wooyoung didn't seem to notice but Yeosang looked at me and smirked.

My heart fluttered.

He was teasing me and I couldn't even do anything but awkwardly look away.

"This doesn't mean that I have a crush on him or he likes me. Did he say that?" Yeosang was now trying to calm down Woo.

I started understanding what he was trying to prove.
"B-but... It might be the case. Who knows?" Wooyoung looked like he was going to tear up any second. I quickly patted his back trying to calm him down.

Yeosang sighed and held Wooyoung's hands.

"Look Wooyoung. Let me be crystal clear about this. San is like a brother to me. We bonded quickly because he is kind and friendly. But he is and will always be my friend.... Nothing more than that! I promise you! And I'm sure San doesn't like me so don't worry, okay? He is yours. I'm just a friend."

Woah. Bravo. That was so on point. Did he just say to a person who hates him? Whatever it was, it was perfect. He was perfect.

I looked at Wooyoung. He was nodding rigorously. He looked happy. There was a small smile on his face.

Phew, finally my happy Woo seems to be back!

"Th-thank you so much for clearing this up. I'm so sorry for misunderstanding. I don't even know how to apologize. You had to suffer for no reason. But, I was so worried. I almost thought that I lost San...."

Just then a thought crossed my mind. Oh right. Wooyoung loves San but does San like him?

I quickly added. "Speaking of which, when are you going to confess Woo?"
Wooyoung looked at me and started blushing.

"I haven't thought about it yet!I don't have any idea how will he react! I'm a bit scared."

"Scared?"

"Yes, scared! What if he thinks of me only as a friend... It will be so awkward if that happens...!"

"Oh. Then shall we help?" Yeosang signalled me. I quickly understood.
"Yes, Woo... How about that? We can help you confess your love to San! Just be quick... You don't want to lose San, do you?"

"Ofcourse not! But,You guys will really help me? But how!?"

"Just leave it all to me. I'll make a plan. Let's do this together!" Yeosang looked at me and I smiled back.

Looks like we both are thinking about the same thing.

"Okayyy then thank you so much guys! But let this be a secret between only the three of us, promise?"

"PROMISE" Me and Yeosang said together.