Secrets And Feels (pt.1) ...

Seonghwa's pov:

The annoying sound of the alarm clock woke me up. I lazily pressed the stop button and sat up straight in my bed.

I looked outside my window.
It was a pleasant day. It seemed that the sun was just up. The golden rays of the sun perfectly covered the green lawn. What a beautiful day.

I was lost in thoughts when suddenly I saw someone, playing with a puppy in our little lawn.

The boy's back was against me but the moment he turned, I instantly recognized. Yeosang.

I quickly wore my slippers and went out in the garden. As soon as he saw me, he stopped playing with the puppy and smiled.

"Good morning Yeosang..." I tried to smile back which came out as a very weird smile. I awkwardly blushed.
"G-good morning... Umm... Seonghwa hyung..."

There was an awkward silence.

"Ahem. Whose puppy is that? It's very cute!" I had never seen it before.

"Oh. I found him near the gate so I brought him in. It's owner had to go back home urgently so I was taking care of him for a while."

The puppy started licking Yeosang's hand. He giggled "Hey! It tickles.. Haha stop it boyyyy!"

Beauty....Not gonna lie but Yeosang looked cuter than the puppy.

Sigh. Seonghwa. Don't.
I reminded me.

"So you too wake up early huh?" Till now, I was the only one who used to wake up early.
He looked at me and shaked his head.
"Uh... No I don't but Jongho-" "Ah right! He sings in his sleep. How did I forget that!?"

"Yes... He started singing even before the sun was up and I just couldn't go back to sleep after that haha"
"Damn hahahah"

We both started laughing. "I'm sorry, but Jongho is Jongho and you have to get used to it." I tried to slow down my laugh.

"No, It's okay... I'm good at adjusting anyway. That's what I've been doing all my life." He looked suddenly serious now.

"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Uh no nothing... I think it's time to go back to your master boy!" He swiftly changed the topic to puppy.

What did he mean by that?

"I will go return him." Saying that he hurried off.... Leaving me confused about what he said earlier. Clearly, something was wrong.

I went back in. Almost everyone was awake by now.

There was chaos at the breakfast table (as usual) and finally leader wanted to make an announcement.

"Okay so we have one full day to write a song. Everyone give your best okay!? Everyone remembers the concept?"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......." Yunho did not stop.
Here goes Yunho with his annoying yaaaaa....
Hongjoong's 'happy' face started to look 'annoyed'
"STOP"

The others were trying to control their laugh. He knew Hongjoong and I get easily annoyed.
"Stop it Yunho or your song is rejected even before you write one."

"But that's not a fair treatment!!" Mingi stopped laughing and started protecting Yunho.
"Everything is fair in love and war baby" I defended Hongjoong.

"Aw, it means you love us!" San started acting all cute. "What are you talking about? Ofcourse NO, it's a war today." Hongjoong smirked and we both high fived each other.
San pouted feeling betrayed.

"Hahahah kids nowadays." Jongho said shaking his head.
"Excuse me? Kid who?? Should I start talking Jongho?" Mingi threatened him.

"NEVERMIND! I'LL GO WRITE MY SONG" We all started laughing as Jongho hurried off to his room.

▪️

I sat on the bed, with a notebook in my hand. Hongjoong had gone to a nearby cafe to write the song.

So a powerful song huh? Think Seonghwa. Think.

I quickly started writing words related to strength, dedication and determination. Soon I made sentences and tried to make them rhyme.

After almost 3 hours of continuously changing the lyrics, I was finally done.

It sounded pretty good and now I needed a break. I went to the living room and saw Jongho sleeping on the couch. His notebook was on his face.

I quietly picked up his book and kept it on the table.

"You're so caring hyung. This is what I love about you." I didn't notice Wooyoungie was standing in the corridor all along. He smiled.

"I just didn't want him to die of suffocation. This kid is going to be in a big trouble someday when we're not around!" I said almost laughing.

"Aah I know right! By the way, Did you finish writing your song yet? I just finished mine!"

"Yes, I just did. So you too are free? Let's go for a walk then?" "Yesssss, let's go!"

Actually,the reason I asked him to go for a walk with me was... I wanted to ask Wooyoung why he's so mad at Yeosang.

He has been acting weird lately and I was worried. Nowadays, Wooyoung didn't seem as happy as he used to be earlier.

I quickly put on a jacket and we headed out. The weather was just perfect for a stroll.

"We haven't talked like this for a while, isn't it? It feels good." I looked at Wooyoung. He seemed happy. "Exactly! It's been a while..."

We chatted a lot when finally I asked him...

"Hey, Woo. Let me get this straight. I just want you to answer one question. Why do you hate Yeosang?"

He fell silent.

A/N:
Hi everyone! First of all, sorry for a little late update... Second, Thank you so much for reading! I hope you like it. Also, sorry if there are any spelling / grammatical errors :)

I'll try to update more often <3