The Party...

Seonghwa's pov:

"Must say, Jongho doesn't look like our baby anymore haha" Mingi started laughing at Jongho. We all were wearing suits, like gentlemen. But it was our first time seeing Jongho in something like this. "I still look cute okay??" Jongho pouted.

"When are they going to come though?" Hongjoong asked me. I checkerd my phone. Wooyoung had texted me about 10 minutes ago that they are on their way.

"They'll be here at any moment." I replied. I continued staring at the prices on the menu card. We were at the most expensive and luxurious restaurant in the city. There were famous people around us,interacting, smoking, drinking. Everyone who came there looked like professionals, 'straight down to business' type people. Thank god we wore suits... Everyone else in the restaurant were in either suits or in a professional attire.

I noticed Yeosang looking at me from across the table. "What?" I asked him. He shook his head,as if he just woke up from a dream. I laughed at his cute reaction which made him blush.

Everyone was busy talking and laughing with each other when suddenly Yunho pointed at the entrance door. "There comes our birthday boy!" he said excitedly.
We saw San and Wooyoung. Wooyoung was searching for us and immediately spotted us. San was looking at the whole restaurant in bewilderment. I noticed Wooyoung and San holding hands and let out a sigh of relief. Looks like our job of setting them up is done.

San was shocked when he saw us. "YOU GUYS! HERE? WAS THIS ALL PLANNED??" he came closer, still trying to believe that this was not a dream.

"Take your seat birthday boy" Yunho smiled at him. Yeosang and I were looking at Wooyoung and he gave out a big smile and a thumbs up, confirming that everything went as planned. I high fived Yeosang.

"I need to know! So you guys ignored me the whole day for this amazing gift?" San looked overwhelmed. "Yes kiddo." Jongho said. Hongjoong gestured the waiter who brought the huge birthday cake we had ordered. He kept it infront of San.

His jaw dropped looking at the size of the cake. It was pretty huge. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI SAN." Hongjoong wished him. "YES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEST FRIEND" Mingi said. "Heyy! You call everyone your best friend! Not fair" Yunho complained. Everyone laughed. Soon, we all started chatting.

San looked happy. Wooyoung and San finally told everyone about them. Only Jongho looked surprised. Mingi, Joong and Yunho said they had sensed it a long time ago. We congratulated them.

Soon, the atmosphere in the restaurant turned chaotic. We are a chaos when we are together.

"Hey, how about we host a house party tonight? We haven't hosted one in ages!" Hongjoong looked all excited. I looked at my watch. Almost 10pm. "Joong, it's 10pm, we don't have time to -" "We can hyung! It'll be a small one..." "I'm in!" "Me too!" "Pleaseeeee hyung!" Yunho looked at me with his puppy eyes. Ugh not again!

I finally nodded. They just won't listen. Everyone started contacting their friends. We quickly made a list of food items and drinks we had to buy.

After buying everything, finally we reached home. I was totally exhausted. I honestly did not wanted a house party at the moment. I changed into my casual clothes.
"They are wayyyy too casual hyung!" Joong pointed out.

"I'm just going to greet everyone and go sleep immediately duh." I replied. "Aww, whyy. Okay. Take rest then."
We heard the door bell ring just then. "Looks like everyone's here. Let's go!" I followed Hongjoong to the living room. Almost 15-20 people barged in.

"Hey San! It's your birthday right? Yunho just told me right now. Sorry I'm late but Happy birthday!" one of Yunho's friends wished San. Everyone else started wishing him.

As usual, new girls started talking with Jongho and Yunho, scaring them away.
"Why do girls never pay attention to me huh."Mingi complained, looking a girl who was trying to catch Yunho's attention.
"You are just out of their league bro."
"Pffft, yeah right hyung, thanks for cheering me up." Mingi smirked and walked towards the crowd of wild teenagers. I only knew few people. Half of them were our friends' friends.

I spotted Yeosang, sitting in the corner, alone. He was enjoying his juice. I went to him.
"Orange juice? Do you want me to bring beer or something for you?" I asked. He shook his head, "I don't drink" he replied. "Huh? Why?"
"I just don't." he looked coldly at his glass of juice.

The clock struck 12. Everyone cheered together. "Whoohoo.... A new day! And it's Yeeun's birthday!" The girl who's name was Yeeun started smiling. Soon everyone started wishing her. Yeosang didn't move. He just sighed. He hadn't finished his juice yet. We were just awkwardly sitting beside each other.

"I'll go sleep now." he informed me. "Wait, they are going to cut the cake for Yeeun. Atleast stay for that!"
"I'm sorry, but I'll pass." he said coldly. He was definitely not him. He was not the same happy Yeosang a few hours ago. Since we came home, he had started acting weird.

He just kept the unfinished glass of juice on the table, and left. I decided to stay for a while, before I go to sleep too.

I saw a girl coming towards me as I was eating my cake. Immediately I got up and decided to leave the party.
"Hey hi! Wait up! Let's talk!" she tried to follow me. I sped up a bit "I'm sorry, some other day maybe. I'm busy right now" saying that I straight away went to the first floor.

My room was on the ground floor. Only Jongho's and Wooyoung's rooms were on the first floor.
"Damn, I was having a good time. My cake." I suddenly felt bad for the half eaten cake I left on the table. I had no choice, I couldn't dare to go back to the party.

"Looks like I've to sleep here today." I tried opening Wooyoung's room. It was locked. "This prick!" I muttered and remembered that Yeosang must be in his room.

I knocked on Jongho's room's door. "Who's it?" Yeosang asked. His voice was muffled. I could barely recognize him.
"Seonghwa. I can't go downstairs right now and Wooyoung's room is locked. Can I come in Yeo?"

No reply. There was a brief silence.

"Wait a minute."

▪️▪️▪️

A/n:

Hi guys. Just wanted to make a quick reminder that the comeback is in 3 days! Please support Ateez, they've been working really hard and the performance preview was enough to snatch my wig.

I'm so excited as well as shook right now! Also, I'm so happy to see new Atinys ♥️ Our Fandom is growing and I'm so proud that I'm a part of this awesome family ❤️

Anyways, keep supporting our boys... They deserve the world and let's support Wonderland as much as we can! It's gonna be lit 🔥
Let's work hard together. We need to show our boys how much we love them!

Also, a huge huge thanks for reading my book! Everytime I open wattpad, I see notifications of people voting on my story and commenting.... I feel so good and get inspired of continue writing it!
(tbh, I once felt like deleting this whole book but when I saw the comments and votes, I felt like I shouldn't give up)

Thank you again!
❤️*sends virtual hugs*❤️