The Contract...

Seongwha's pov:

After our non stop celebration, we finally decided to calm down and rest. Everyone was laying on the the couch, completely exhausted.

After a while, Joong came in running.
"Get ready in 10 minutes y'all, we are going to KQ.", before anyone could respond, he ran away to our room.

"Did he say we are going to to KQ right now?" San asked, lazily getting up from Wooyoung's lap.

"Well, yes... Atleast I heard that." Jongho got up. "Let's go boys, get ready!" I tried my best to fill the room with the vanished enthusiasm and energy, which was present just a while ago.

We quickly dressed up and within a short time, reached the HQ. The building was pretty decent and the glass facade made it look even more tall and shiny.

"We're Ateez, Mr.Lee expected us. He contacted me just a few hours ago." Hongjoong said to the tall man at the reception. He nodded and signalled us to follow him.

Nervously, we all followed him to the CEO's office. It was a huge glass cabin, with 'KQ ENTERTAINMENT' embossed in silver on the door. We glanced at each other other before entering. Everyone looked nervous.

Hongjoong gave us a small smile to make us feel comfortable.

"Welcome boys, I've been waiting for you." the man sitting at the table said.
"Mr.Lee had informed me you'll be visiting today. He's not there unfortunately."

I read the name on his desk, Founder : Kim Gyu Uk.

"Oh,it's alright sir."
"And thank you for inviting us." our confident leader said. Mr.Kim smiled. He looked friendly.

"Congratulations on your success. I listened to the whole album and it's amazing!" he said with a huge smile.

"Thank you for listening to it." San spoke this time.

"Why don't you guys sit. Make yourselves comfortable. We need to talk a lot about our main business." Mr.Kim said, suddenly changing his demeanour. He looked like he was straight to business. We all immediately sat down on the chairs.

He pulled out a huge file from his drawer and started flipping the pages.
"Oh, here it is." he pulled out a bunch of stapled sheets, handing it over to Hongjoong. "Read it carefully, let everyone read it too. All members are supposed to sign, so everyone's agreement is important."

Hongjoong read the contract first. He nodded and handed it to me. The contract was long. Do's, don't's, blah blah..... I read it all and signed it.

Everyone took their time, read it carefully. No one seemed to have any problem. We were already overwhelmed by the unexpected opportunity.

After the signing of contract and all legal procedures, we finally got out of the HQ. "Let's just sit down for a bit, I have a lot on my mind right now." Yunho said pointing towards a long bench on the pavement. We sat there silently.

I looked at everyone. No one was speaking anything. Everyone was just smiling. Some were looking at the sky while some were staring blankly at road. Whatever happened today felt like a dream.

We are officially a kpop boy band now. Was all I could think.

After a long twenty minute session of daydreaming, we finally decided to head back to our dorm. Thanks to KQ, we were allowed to stay in our own residence before our real training starts.

▪️

I plopped into my warm bed after a long tiring day. Hongjoong leaned from the top bunk, holding his pillow close to his chest and smiling brightly.

"It was such an amazing day, wasn't it hyung?" he asked.
"It was memorable Joongie." I said with a smile, recalling all the incidents that happened.

Today feels unreal.

▪️▪️▪️

A/n: Hi guys. I was waiting for this day to update this chapter... Ofcourse because it's Ateez's First Anniversary! (well I know they officially debuted today, but in my story they unofficially did haha)
Also I was going through a rough patch so I even thought of deleting this book but your comments make me feel so good, like they are so funny haha I love reading them. And thank you for voting, it means a lot ❤️
and omg the reads! Almost 3K!? This is my first time writing a fanfic and the response is so good, I'm emo... No one touch me :(

And very sorry for a short chapter, I actually couldn't write much as I'm re watching all Ateez shows today to bring back memories .... (lol, I love suffering)

Also, please let me rant about how much I love Ateez.
Tbh, I'm not even a pre debut stan... I hardly started stanning them since Wave Illusion era, but the impact they made on me was huge! I've never been so obsessed with any of other kpop group. Yes I'm a Multi Fandom and I support many groups, but the way Ateez hits is just.... I can't describe it in words guys... Let me cry.

Thank You Ateez for existing ❤️
Thank You Ateez for everything ❤️
And a very Happy First Anniversary to my loves ❤️

*starts playing Thank U*