"Which is exactly why you don't have to worry." he interrupted her and she only groaned in frustration, "if he's reckless, he'll make a mistake at some point and that will give us an advantage. We'll be fine. Come here."

There was a silence that followed and I decided to leave them be, walking through the house until I arrived to one of the main rooms. Michael was sat in the armchair reading a book whilst Coco sat next to him, tightly squeezed up against him. Looks like those two are more chilled than the rest of the house, I thought. I came in and smiled at them and Coco's eyes meet mine.

"Hey," she spoke, her voice quiet as Michael smiled and placed the book down as well, "how are you feeling? I know my cousin feels like shit. He barely got any sleep apparently."

I nodded, looking out of the window and seeing that Owen—who moved outside—was on the phone to who must be Alfonso. He was shouting, clearly agitated as I sighed, turning back to them with a tired smile of my own. Owen had been pacing all night until I tempted him back into bed and even then, he didn't sleep too well. I kept feeling the bed moving as I slept and in the end, I settled to get up early and get some exercise done and to relieve some stress.

"He's struggling," I spoke, "Liam's been bugging him for ages now. I'm not surprised he's finally snapped. To be honest, he's getting to the rest of us as well. I couldn't sleep until two AM this morning, you know?"

"Same and I heard Kelly couldn't sleep until four this morning. My cousin can get pretty angry when someone's taking what belongs to him." I could tell by the look Coco was giving me that there was more to what she just said than just Liam, "anyway, me and Michael need to finish packing. We're going back together today although, he still has yet to tell Cass he's coming with us."

Michael rubbed the back of his neck as I giggled. The whole house will be ruined by the time he tells her. She'll be upset, angry, frustrated and every other negative mood you could think of. It was like she had mood swings and there wasn't a way to stop her unless Michael apologises sincerely.

"Well, you better hurry. We might be leaving in an hour or two—" there was a sudden shout from the room next door. It was Owen and it must've been when he was on the phone. His voice was sharp in the peaceful air as the severity of the situation soon loomed over us. This situation was definitely getting to Owen and it was obvious to us that it was.

Michael soon lets Coco go as she pushes herself up from the chair, her face holding a plain look as she waved back at Michael. Her feet heavily carried her to the door and she looked back at us with a small supportive smile.

"I'll be getting ready. See you guys later," she spoke before heading outside and closing the door after her. Michael decided he needed to finish the rest of the book he was reading so I left him to get on with it.

I headed into one of the rooms where Owen was pacing around on the phone. He turned around suddenly and his cool blue eyes met mine, a small smile on his face before it quickly disappeared as quickly as it arrived. I sat myself down on the carpet across from where he was pacing as he continued to talk—well, shout—on the phone.

"Alfonso, I don't care! They're not getting Summer View even if it fucking kills me!" Owen was shouting on the phone this morning. He hardly slept that night and neither did the other guys. They were all worried out of their minds, "and they're not taking Brielle! What do they want from her?!"

"Owen, please calm down," I told him as I swatted a hand at him repeatedly, "please, we'll sort something out. All the stuff is in the car so come on."

I suddenly felt him freeze up in front of me and the worry started to flood in immediately. A sudden chill was sent down my spine and my fingers went numb. Owen finished his call and grabbed a hold of my hands before pressing them against his lips. He lifted me up to my feet, his own hands unbelievably cold. Okay, now he was making me worried.