Chapter 35.

CHAPTER 35: fuck me like you fuck my brain up

[Swapping POVs a lot in this chapter lmao]

vote and comment

I played for the girls and I'll admit it, I'm a manwhore

I played for the girls and I'll admit it, I'm a manwhore. It wasn't really a secret and I walked around with girls at my feet even the occasional teacher. God, that just gets creepy. Usually, it was just one night and nothing more, but after my night with Kelly, I can't get enough of her. She's like the girl version of me except more vicious during sex. She left me begging for her, which is something I've never done before in my life and even after, she left me wanting more.

Currently, I watched her perform her song to some other students. I heard she was good at singing although I wanted to know for myself. She walked on stage as if she owned the place, her hips swaying from side to side and her long slender legs catching my attention. God, her legs. The same legs wrapped around my torso as she writhed in pleasure that night. I would do anything to relive that night.

"Darren?" she questioned in surprise as she looked at me in shock. Her eyebrow was cocked up in confusion. I stood up from my seat, my eyes running down her as she stared expectantly at me. Yeah, she does that now. Ever since I left her alone that night with no text or call, she got pissed at me. We've learnt to be civil because our friends were how should I say it? Dating but also not dating, "what're you doing here?"

Her voice was cold like ice, which made my smirk turn into a slight frown. Ever since I left her alone, she's just been bitter at me. It wasn't exactly the best trait a girl could have and Kelly was taking full advantage of it.

'Bitter and dark like coffee when she was around you.'

That was what Owen said when he noticed her icy attitude around me. I didn't care too much. I had a lot of girls who were willing to give me what I wanted and she may think she's so important to me, but in reality she was just like every other girl.

"I came here to see if your singing was the real deal," I told her, my voice blunt as she rolled her eyes before smirking down at me, "let's see if you can sing as well as you screamed my name that night we spent together."

She glared at me, her teeth gritted as she spun on her heel and turned around, not saying another word to me. Her heels hit the ground with force as she grabbed the microphone, her jaw clenched as she looked at me. The music turned on and she began to sing, that fiery side of her coming out.