13

Having agreed on forgetting about the past event, the two friends now sat down and enjoyed delicious ramen together at a small café. Almost no people were there, making it a perfect spot for the two of them.

Having conversations with each other, despite the things that had happened, was going pretty well. None of them mentioned anything about it. They just tried to focus on other things instead.

"How are preparations going for your upcoming album?" Y/N asked excitedly.

"It's going pretty well. If you want to, you can step by the recording studio tomorrow with me. Only if you want to though."

"I would love to! I've never been in a recording studio before!" Y/N said enthusiastically and gave Minghao a big smile.

His heart melted by the sight of her smiling. She was simply just cute, too cute for him to handle.

"I really can't wait to hear you sing! I've never heard you." Y/N said and acted all dreamingly.

Minghao giggled at her action and hit her lightly on the arm.

"It's really nothing special, I swear." He said and looked embarrassedly down at his food.

"What do you mean? It's you we're talking about." Y/N said and giggled. "I'm sure you're amazing."

Minghao blushed, even though he didn't want to.

"Thanks Y/N, it means a lot to me." He said sincerely.

"What's up with you? Stop being all shy around me. You don't seem like yourself these days." She said and chuckled lightly.

Minghao smiled and took another bite of his food. She was probably right about that, but could he blame himself? It was kind of her fault if he had to be honest. He knew it deep down.

He had fallen for her and he didn't know how to get up again.