15

Celebrating the release of their new album, after months of preparations and hard work, they all now found themselves on the floor in the dorm.

Y/N, Jisoo and Hansol had left to get some drinks for them all, leaving the rest of the boys alone.

Minghao found himself looking at a picture of Y/N, smiling at her beauty.

Chan had seen his fellow group member looking at his phone and got curious. Slowly he walked up behind the elder boy and looked at the screen.

"Could you be more obvious?" Chan asked Minghao.

Minghao quickly turned off his phone and looked at the younger.

"What do you mean?" Minghao asked, trying to sound as clueless as possible, even though he already knew what it was about. 

"You already know what I'm talking about." Stated Chan and looked him in the eyes.

Minghao looked down at the floor and sighed.

"We all know you are head over heels for this girl." Wonwoo said and chuckled lightly.

Slowly the door opened and a happy Y/N walked inside, 2 happy boys following lead. The whole room got quiet and the new arrivals looked confused at them all.

"Why are you all so serious?" Y/N asked as she sat down beside Minghao, throwing an arm around his shoulder.

Minghao looked down and blushed, only confirming Chan and Wonwoo's statement.

"We just got bored, since you guys weren't here." Jihoon lied.

Jisoo and Hansol looked at each other, knowing that it was nowhere near to the truth, but they kept quiet about it.

"Here's the drinks guys." Hansol said and placed it on the floor.

"Let's have some fun." Seungcheol said and smiled at everyone.

And then they all started digging in, opening beers and played games.