23

Time went by slowly. It was like time didn't want him to meet her.

He had been the first to arrive at the studio and he had seen the letter right away. Now all he was waiting for, was for practise to end, so he could leave to meet her.

It was as if the other members knew something was going on. Maybe she had told them about it.

Why did she want to meet him though? He thought they had lost each other because of his bad behaviour. So why?

He couldn't believe it, when the last hour of practise finally ended.

He hurried all the way down to the cherry blossoms.

She had asked him to meet her there.

She could see him from a long distance, even though it was already dark outside.

He came closer to her.

"Hi Y/N." Minghao said shyly. "Why did you want to meet me here?"

"I just wanted to have a little chat and get something to drink." Y/N replied and gave him a small smile.

She led him towards the bench and made him sit down.

She handed him a beer and sighed.

"Minghao." She started out. "Exactly 6 months ago we met here, under the beautiful cherry blossoms."

Minghao looked at her, curiosity sprouting out of his eyes.

"I gained a friend for life that day."

The word friend hurt him a little, but it was okay. He didn't mind.

"That friend told me he'd teach me how to dance." Y/N said and chuckled. "But he never finished what he started."

Minghao looked confused at her. Y/N chuckled once again and turned on some music on her speaker.

"What exactly are you trying to say?" Minghao asked her.

"Please continue the lesson you started at my apartment." Y/N said and looked him in the eyes.

He did as told.