17

Minghao had been avoiding Y/N's texts for a few days. He didn't know what to think, nor what to do.

How could he make Y/N like him? What should he do?

He sighed out of frustration. The same questions repeated themselves over and over. He was sick of it.

He knew he had to do something soon.

Something simple would be great too, right?

He shook off the thoughts and got ready to leave. They had another round of dance practice and he knew it would be a great opportunity to get his mind off of those questions.

Tying his shoes, he left the building with a new mindset.

He arrived at the studio quickly, fast enough for him to be there exactly on time.

He opened the door into the studio and the first thing he sees is her.

She was standing there, talking to Seokmin and Wonwoo.

She heard the door open and turned around, only to lock eyes with the most beautiful looking Minghao she'd ever seen.

Hair a little messy, loose clothes and his glasses. He looked like a dream to her.

"Hi Minghao!" Y/N said excitedly and made her way towards the Chinese male.

"What are you doing here?" Minghao asked her confused.

"I stepped by to watch you guys practise." She answered with a big smile on her lips.

Minghao looked her in the eyes, words escaping before thinking he thought it through.

"You came only for Wonwoo didn't you?" Minghao asked her.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked him confused.

"Y/N we all know that you like Wonwoo, so go back to him and enjoy your time with him." Minghao said and left a confused Y/N behind.

Wonwoo saw her confused expression and walked over to her.

"Is something up?" He asked her.

She turned around and looked him in the eyes.

"Why do Minghao think I like you?"

"I don't know." He answered simply.

Y/N stood there dumbfounded.

Why was he acting that way?