4

Sitting on the hard floor in the dance studio while listening to Minghao's small stories, made Y/N all giggly and feel a tint of happiness, that she hadn't felt in a while.

"What did you tell him then?"

"I said: If you die, then you die." Answered Minghao and chuckled.

"I didn't know you were this sassy." Y/N said and laughed.

"There's a lot you don't know about me just yet."

"I'm sure there is."

Y/N made eye contact with Minghao and smiled. In front of her sat a friend she'd never imagined she'd get.

"Let me teach you how to dance." Minghao suddenly said.

"Excuse me what." Y/N said, almost choking on her salvia.

"Let me teach you how to dance." He said once again.

"I can't dance."

"That's why I'll teach you how to." He said and chuckled lightly.

"Maybe some other day."

The room got quiet. Y/N looked down, not noticing Minghao staring kindly at her.

Y/N took out her phone from her pocket and handed it to Minghao. He looked confused at her.

"Write your number, unless you don't want to of course."

"Oh okay." He said and took the phone.

He slowly and carefully wrote down his number, handing back the phone afterwards.

Y/N looked down at her phone and smiled.

"It's late. I should probably get going." Y/N said and stood up from the floor. "Thank you so much for today."

"I had a lot of fun." Minghao said as he got up from the floor as well.

"Me too. I'll text you whenever I have time."

Y/N grabbed her coat and smiled at Minghao before she opened the door. Minghao waved at her. It was the last thing she saw before she left the building.

She got out on the street and walked back to where they came from.

The city was full of other people, making it all seem lively.

With happy thoughts she walked home after a fun day.