10

Who would've thought Minghao meant drinking? Y/N definitely didn't think so.

Minghao had taken them both to the local convenience store, simply to buy alcohol. They had bought multiple of different products, spend too much money on stuff they would regret drinking the day after.

Y/N hadn't said anything to him. She wanted him to have fun, even if it meant drinking. His happiness was very important to her and she knew exactly why. She just wasn't ready to face the fact, that she had started to gain feelings for him.

So now they were sitting on the floor, all cracked up, not being clear-minded. They'd been drinking for a good amount of time and they definitely weren't sober anymore. The alcohol had taken over their bodies, but none of them seemed to care.

Minghao had walked over to the small Bluetooth speaker in Y/N's apartment and turned it on.

"Dance lesson number 1 starts now my lady." Minghao said all giggly.

"As you wish for sir."

Y/N got up from the floor, almost tripping on the way. She didn't bother though and laughed it away.

"What about partner dance for this lesson." Minghao said and grabbed Y/N's hand.

She giggled and nodded her head, taking his other hand and placing it on her hip.

Minghao spun her around the room and giggled when she tripped over her own feet. Once she got up again, they continued to dance, all embarrassing moments forgotten.

At first, they were frivolous about it and fooled around the living room, but a sudden change in the atmosphere happened.

It no longer seemed as a frivolous game.

They were close, so close that they now shared the same breath. They looked into each other's eyes and the time froze. The only thing that mattered in that exact moment, were them.

That was how Minghao and Y/N ended up connecting their lips with each other, so passionately, that they even didn't realise what they were doing.