19

The weather was a bit chilly and Y/N found herself sitting at the local café, waiting for a special someone to give her the answer, she'd been wanting for a long time.

She had asked Chan to meet her at the café, because he seemed to know what was going on with Minghao.

She had been waiting for some time, starting to get a little impatient. Hopefully he hadn't forgotten about her.

As she'd waited for almost 10 minutes, Chan finally showed up.

"Sorry I'm late!" Chan said and sat down in front of Y/N.

"It's okay, it's not like I had anything better to do."

Chan laughed nervously and ran a hand through his hair.

"You wanted to talk about Minghao right?" Chan said after some time.

"Yeah." Y/N said. "It's just that he's been acting a little weird lately."

"In what way?"

"He's distancing himself from me and I don't know why he's doing that."

"Well he got a little hurt when you said Wonwoo's your ideal type."

"What do you mean?"

Chan got silent, not knowing what to say.

"Chan please." Y/N said desperate for an answer.

"Look, I shouldn't be the one to tell you, but Minghao... He likes you."

"Well obviously, like we're friends."

"Y/N you're a dumb asshole. He obviously likes you in a different way. He likes you in a-"

"Yeah, I think I know what way you mean." Y/N said with big eyes, cutting Chan off.

He liked her. She liked him.

Why didn't she realise it before?