Chapter XXVI

After saving Ithnan from depravity and sends him back to where Solomon was waiting, the Magi gave out a heavy sigh, " Hayat Alsuqut, " she chants, motioning her lantern staff as she was creating life throughout the ruined city that was once Alma Torran. 

" (Y/n)-san? "

The said Magi slightly flinched when she heard Aladdin called out her name, ' Why now? ' She thought as she quickly dries off her tears before turning around while putting up a facade smile, covering her hurt expression, " Ah, I see you manage to save Alibaba from falling into degeneracy, Aladdin. " 

" Yeah! " Alibaba grinned, " Without him, who knows what will happen to me if I stayed like that any longer, " he said before he puts his arm on Aladdin's shoulder, ruffling his blue hair, causing him to giggle. 

(Y/n) smiled at both of them until Aladdin spoke up, " Um...(Y/n)-san before we go, can I ask you something? But, you have to answer truthfully. " 

" Sure. "

Aladdin pressed his lips thin as he wiggles out from Alibaba's grasp, gazing at the rukhs that came with various colours including the white and blacks rukhs that were swarming around (Y/n) before shifting his gaze at her, " Can you tell us who you are, (Y/n)-san? "  

" Eh? " Alibaba stared at his companion with a puzzled expression, " What do you mean by that, Aladdin? " He asked him before gazing back at (Y/n) who doesn't seem to be fazed by the sudden question. However, deep inside of the said Magi, she was feeling anxious and at the same time, that someday she had to tell them about the secret that she kept from them after collecting all her memories including her previous life. 

" I've noticed that the people we have encountered know you especially Ugo-kun, " the bluenette points out as he continued, " And I somehow felt that I know you, (Y/n)-san. Have we met before? " 

' He's sharp, isn't that right, Ugo? ' (Y/n) asked him telepathically as she heard him laughs nervously, ' Well, he's Solomon's and Sheba's son after all. ' 

(Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes, " I'll tell you but, I'll explain once we're back at Sindria because of all of you deserve to know the truth. Deal? "

" Deal. "

" Great, " she smiles genuinely this time, clasping her hands together, " As for your other question, " she trails off as she effortlessly spins her lantern staff before using it to tap on the ground, causing their surroundings to turn white.

" You're my grandson Aladdin. " 

" Really? Then you're my grandmother?! "

" What?! " 

~ * ~

Hakuryuu manages to obtain Zagan after being told by (Y/n) and at the same time, manage to conquer his dungeon, the group brought the people who had gone missing, Princess Dunya and the treasures with them before being transported out from the dungeon. As everyone was resting, both Aladdin and Alibaba bombarded (Y/n) a lot of question. 

" What was King Solomon like when he was young? "

" What about the rukhs? Why are there so many colourful rukhs around you, obaasan?  " 

" Oh, what about your relationship with him? "

" Are there any more like these rukhs? "

(Y/n) sweatdrops before she flicks on their forehead, " One at the time, you two. " 

" Ah, sorry about that, (Y/n). We were surprised that you told us that you're his grandmother, right, Aladdin? "

The said boy excitedly nodded his head, gazing at (Y/n) with a gleeful smile, " I knew that something was missing until I met you, obaasan! I'm glad that I met you back when we were in Balbadd. "

" Me too and I'm also glad that met all of you, " she said, using her other hand and gave Alibaba a head pat. 

{ #Book 1 End }

[ Thank You For Reading! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧]