Chapter XXI

[ Reader ]

I quickly ran my way towards the infirmary after the rukhs told me about Alibaba suddenly collapse, I did a sharp turn until I reached my destination until I pushed open the door. Alibaba, Aladdin, Morgiana, Kougyoku and Hakuryuu to turn their attention at me. 

Ignoring their stares as I made my way towards Alibaba.

" (Y/n)? " He said with a confused tone, grabbing his arm and examine the puncture bite mark that was left by a snake, "  How long have you gotten this bite mark, Alibaba? " 

" N-not long before after the war ended back at Balbadd, " he answered, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

" Did the snake had dark scales and ruby eyes? "

" I think so? " Alibaba said with the unsure tone, I nod my head, letting go of his hand when I heard footsteps coming rapidly until the doors were pushed open.

" What happened? "

I glanced over my shoulder and saw it was Sinbad walking in, causing Alibaba to sit up straight while covering the dark blood that stained on his shoulder.

" It's okay, " Alibaba tried to convince Sinbad as he continues, " My arm hurts- " However, Alibaba stop at mid-sentence when dark blood burst out from his shoulder with red eyes, causing all of us to back away. 

We all watched as the dark blood slowly formed into a human until I realised who it was, making my eyes widen, ' I-it can be, ' I thought with my mouth gap open. 

" ɪᴛʜɴᴀɴ? "

I mouthed out his name which made him glanced over my direction and saw him widen his eyes before he quickly looked away as he stares at Alibaba and Sinbad until my memories about him came back to me, causing me to winched in pain.

" Luckily, this one isn't as painful as Arba's, " I murmured underneath my breath as I gaze over to Sinbad and saw him about to sliced Ithnan in half. I quickly took action as I raise my lantern staff, activating my borg around Alibaba, Aladdin, Morgiana, Kougyoku and Hakuryuu, making sure not of the dark blood made contact on them.

I sigh heavily, glancing over at Ithnan who later begun to explain about the purpose of the dark blood that was on Alibaba and Sinbad until he got to the point that the dark blood would drag them into darkness.  

I quiver my lips as we watched Ithnan disappeared.

~ * ~ 

|| Sinbad's Headquarters ||

I leaned against the pillars while I watched as Yamuraiha wrapped bandages around Sin's dark bloodstain on his body and spoke when he notices Alibaba's distress expression.

" As you all know that curses doesn't exist as this is a type of magic. Is that correct, Yamuraiha? "

" Yes, but, I have never seen anything like this, " she exclaimed until I intervene, " However,  I've seen this type of magic before, " I calmly told them, causing everyone to land their eyes on me. 

" Continue please, (Y/n), " Sinbad requested while I gave him a nod, " During my years of travelling, I happen to stumble a couple of people who had been inflicted by those type of magic, " I started as I continued.

" It will convince its current host by attacking the host with negative emotions just like a mouse who falls into the hunter's trap. " I told them, staring at Alibaba and Sinbad, " Only the casters themselves can reverse the effects. "

"...No way..." Aladdin muttered while Sinbad rubs his chin in thought, " If what (Y/n) had said is true...Then, there's another way than finding that caster. " He said as he stares everyone present.