Chapter XVIII

Judar held the sleeping Magi in his grasp, hovering up to the sky by using gravity magic that he had cast to himself before glaring down at Alibaba. 

" I'm taking her back, " Judar declared when he heard Alibaba shouted.

" Let her go! "

Judar watched as Alibaba slowly stood up with his sword in his hand, ' Another one, ' Judar sneers at Alibaba with his thoughts were filled with hatred while reading Alibaba like an open book.

' I'm not surprised that blondie had taken a liking towards (Y/n), ' he thought as he glances at (Y/n) who remain unconscious, ' With her simple act of kindness, there will always be someone falls in with her, ' Judar thought before glaring at Alibaba.

" You know what? " Judar trailed off as he continued, " You start to get on my nerves now blondie. "

Judar lifted his wand in the air and swing at Alibaba's direction as the black Djinn followed his command, sending an attack at him. He waited until the smoke clears and when it did, Judar didn't see a dead body that he was hoping to see.

All he could see was Aladdin who somehow manages to block his black Djinn's attack with a swarm of white rukhs that are surrounding him while Alibaba held a shocked expression. 

Meanwhile, Aladdin glanced over to Alibaba, " I want to give you my strength, Alibaba, " he trailed off, smiling at him while he held a determined expression, " I'll always reach my hand out to you. " 

Aladdin stretches his hand towards Alibaba, " I always will. "

~ * ~

The battle between them was getting dangerous after Aladdin manages to save Alibaba from getting killed by the black Djinn.

As for Judar, he was starting to get annoyed by the fact that both Aladdin and Alibaba were trying to foil his plan on starting a war and getting (Y/n) back. Until he noticed Aladdin cast heat magic towards the black Djinn, causing Judar had shielded himself and (Y/n).

" Is that all that you got, pipsqueak?! " 

" Not quite. "

Soon, Judar noticed a symbol that he wasn't familiar on Aladdin's forehead when he felt powerful magic coming from Aladdin. He raised an eyebrow as he watched Aladdin gathering the white rukhs, making a fire sphere above Alibaba before dropping it.

' Sh*t! ' Judar cursed, realising Aladdin's plan as he watched Alibaba's sword consume the flames.

Judar hugged (Y/n) tightly, raising his wand in the air and creating ice shards in the air around him before shooting it towards Alibaba and Aladdin. However, Aladdin uses his staff to block the Judar's ice shards.

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴇʀ.

Alibaba dashed towards the black Djinn with his sword in his hand while Judar cast another ice shard towards Alibaba, but, Aladdin cast a heat spell to melt the ice. 

Meanwhile, Alibaba pierces through the black Djinn's stomach, igniting the black Djinn with Amon's flame.

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ!

' Did it work? ' Alibaba thought with hopeful thoughts until he saw black tentacles sprout out from the stomach, latching itself towards him, dragging him into the black Djinn's stomach while Judar was smirking ear to ear.

As for Aladdin, he gazed at Judar with his forehead glowed with the same symbol, " I wanted to tell you something as well, " he said, making Judar peered his attention towards Aladdin with wide eyes and his heart pounding. 

When he saw is his old memories from the past that he kept hidden came flowing in his view. Judar saw his home raided by a group of people and witness his parents died before being taken away by the same group of people. 

" Stop it! " The black Magi's body was trembling, unaware that his grip loosens (Y/n) until she started to fall before Judar realised his mistake. 

ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʜᴇʀ.

" (Y/n)! " He shouts with a desperate tone while he struggled to catch her while trying to hold onto the pain when he saw Aladdin caught (Y/n) in time.

The black Magi couldn't handle the pain as he falls from the sky while crying out in pain.

[ Reader ]

I gave out a low groan as I was slowly waking up after the sleep spell was gone and the first thing that I saw was Solomon's and Sheba's son until I felt something wet drop on my face.

" Aladdin? " I croaked while my eyes adjusted the light and saw him crying.

"...(Y/n)-san...Thank goodness that you're awake..." He hiccuped. 

" Don't cry, Aladdin, " I tiredly told him as I reach my hand to his face, wiping his tears, " I'm alright okay? " I assured him with a kind smile and saw Aladdin timidly nodded his head.

I glanced over his shoulder and saw that the black Djinn sat on its knees, motionlessly, " What happen? " I asked Aladdin.

"  Alibaba is inside the black Djinn right know. He's going to save his friend. "

I nodded my head as I stood up on my feet with the help of Aladdin before grabbing my lantern staff and stared at the black Djinn. I saw the cracks slowly forming, " It seems like he manages to save his friend, " I murmured to myself with a smile.

I lightly tap my lantern staff on the stone floor, causing the small door on the lantern to open, releasing the rukhs that came with various shades of rukhs while Aladdin held a surprised expression.

I chuckled as I watched as the rukhs swarmed around the black Djinn before it burst into a pillar to driven away from the black rukhs, leaving a clear sky.

" What's happening...My powers..." I heard Judar croak out in pain, I turned my head and saw him holding his head in pain.

I made my way towards Judar until someone cast a spell to escape and brought Judar with them, '...I'm so sorry everyone, Judar...I should've done better than this...' My bangs covered my face as I bit my bottom lip.

~ * ~

I gave out a heavy sigh as I stared at the clear sky, " I still questioned myself whether or not if I made the right choice in my life, " I murmured underneath my breath, watching the rukhs flutter around the area, " Especially carrying the burden that I have yet to let go. " 

I gave out another heavy sigh as I glanced over to Aladdin and saw the familiar symbol glowing on his forehead, " Solomon's Wisdom! " Aladdin yelled. 

" Aladdin has grown up amazingly thanks to Ugo and found great friends, Solomon, Sheba. " I smiled 

[ Edited ]