Chapter IV

[ Third Person View ]

It was finally the day that (Y/n) have to depart from the Reim Empire to continue on her journey as she was standing on the docks that Lady Scheherazade had prepared a ship for her which nobody informs (Y/n) about it. However, it was a great surprise for (Y/n).

" Are you sure that I'm going to use this ship, Zade? " The female Magi stuttered as she was sweating with cold sweat while Lady Schehezarade nodded, " This is unbelievable. " (Y/n) facepalmed after she stopped from stuttering again.

The female Magi pondered for a bit and if she tries to argue with her old friend, she will be immediately be defeated by Lady Schehezarade.

(Y/n) sigh heavily when she heard Razol spoke, causing her to regain her composure, " Are you sure that you sure won't need any protection, (Y/n)? " 

" I'm sure Razol and don't worry about me! " She gazed at him with grinned.

" Be safe and stay out from trouble okay (N/n)! " Yaqut ruffled her (H/c) lock as (Y/n) rolled her eyes, " I know. " (Y/n) playfully punches his shoulder and before she departed, she remembered something very important as she dug through her sling bag and took out five small boxes that have different colours on them.

" These gifts are from me, I hope you guys treasured it. " She stated as she handed them in order before she heard the captain of the ship was calling out for her.

" Lady (Y/n)! It's time to go! "

" It's the time already? " (Y/n) murmured sadly, giving out another sigh before she quickly gave all of them a hug, " I'm going to miss all of you. "

" We do too, " they sync.

~ * ~

|| Inside The Cabin ||

[ Reader ]

I sat on the bed with the gifts that Scheherazade had given to me on my lap as I was curious what was inside. I put the large gift with beside me as I opened the well-made box and inside the box contains a bottle that had glowing liquid inside while it has a crescent moon cork, laying on a red pillow. 

I was awe by the view, " Where did Zade get this? This must cost a lot. " I murmured to myself before I closed the lid back and carefully put in my sling bag. I then glanced over the other gift.

" I wonder what's inside. " I grab the large gift and started to unwrapped the cloth, only to reveal a white lantern staff that has white flowers on it. It was breath-taking and at the same time, it looked familiar.

The lantern staff itself has a unique design and was made well. I slander my finger on the lantern staff and saw a carving on it which perk my interest.

" Mother's Merciful Judgement? " I mumbled the name and as soon as I mumbled out the name that was carved on the staff, it started to emit a bright glow.

' What's going on?! ' I thought as I had no idea what was happening before the glow died down and felt a presence in front of me. I looked up and saw a young man with black-brown hair along with animal ears and tail that was lit in faint flame along while beside him was a boy.

As I took a better look, both of them wore the same Egyptian clothing, glowing blue claws and their eyes looked like the Milky Way.

I blink my eyes from a few time as I unconsciously blurted out their name without a second thought, "...Athos? Yokino...? " The moment I said their names, the young man and the boy turned around and stared at me with a gentle smile.

" Yes, mistress? " The young man bowed with his hand over his chest and the boy didn't hesitate to jump on me which caught me off guard.

" I'm happy to see you again, milady! " The boy whose name Yokino sobbed as he buried his face on my neck while the young man whose name Athos came towards me.