Sneak Peak!

Judar lost the unconscious female Magi who caught his dark heart, seeing that the blue hair Magi used his golden flute to summon his giant blue skin friend to catch the falling female Magi

|
|
|

After defeating the dark djinn that held captive Alibaba's childhood friend and letting him rest in peace. The blue hair Magi, Aladdin wave his staff in circle, saying.

" Solomon's Wisdom! "

Causing a swarm of white rukhs to be visible to everyone when the people's love ones who had passed away appeared.

|
|
|

(Y/N) and the rest went from Balbadd to Sindria as the female Magi once again meet her dear old friends who are the eight generals whom she met before during her first meeting with the King who was bare naked.

|
|
|

The female Magi had spend her days on visiting all of the eight generals along with Alibaba, Aladdin and even the King himself. As she also spent her days, outside to train herself or talk with her djinn who she also cares about and communicate with Ugo through telepathy.

|
|
|

" I wonder...How is Judar and the rest are doing well...? "

|
|
|

" I-I'm so sorry (Y/n)...! "

|
|
|

" (Y/n)-dono! Its good to see you again. "

|
|
|

" There's a dungeon nearby and its dangerous due to many people had never returned from there. Are you sure going? "

" Don't worry about me, Sin. All we need to do is to cure the curse that bestowed on you and Alibaba from the Caster who put on you two. "

|
|
|

" That was reckless of you, Morgiana. You could've killed yourself from doing that! "

But the female Fanalis weakly shook her head, " I-I'm glad that I was able to help you and the rest..."

|
|
|

" Join me (Y/n). "

" No...I may not know you that much, Alibaba. But I know that you can fight the curse, you're a strong person and had been gone through many hardships in the pass until now. "

|
|
|

" That's enough from all of you! "

A bright light started to glow under the female Magi's feet, causing everyone to spot.

Noticing that there was colourful rukhs swarming around her.

|
|
|