Chapter XXIV

" Salasil Min 'uwlimbus Almjd! "

With that said, chains that were made with light from the sky and warped itself around his body before the Magi dashed towards Isaac, and swing her lantern staff as she was aiming at the Knight's arm, " Shariha! " (Y/n) cast another spell, slicing Isaac's arm.

However, he didn't seem to be fazed about it before he used his sabre to push (Y/n) away, " He is a puppet but still..." (Y/n) trailed off as she shifts her gaze at the Black Djinn then to Ithnan.

" What did Al-Thamen do while I was absent? "

The Magi shooked off it off, " Have faith, Alibaba! Aladdin! " She told them with confidence, " Right! " Both of them replied before gasp when they saw sky blue and honey orange rukhs fluttering around them.

Soon, Aladdin used his staff, swirling motion as the rukhs started to gather, creating an orb before shooting it towards Princess Dunya but sadly, Aladdin's shots were not able to cause so much damage towards Princess Dunya. However, it didn't cause any damages to her.

Meanwhile, Alibaba gripped onto his sword, transforming it into a black blade, " Djinn Weapon Equip : Amon's Treasured Sword! " With that said, the seal on his sword began to glow with flames started to appear underneath his feet before he stabbed Isaac.

As Alibaba and Aladdin keep them preoccupied, (Y/n) decided to cast a spell that she hadn't used for decades.

𝔏𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔰 ℑ 𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢, ℑ, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔣 𝔄𝔩𝔩, 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯'𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩,

𝔄𝔰 ℑ 𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔒𝔟𝔢𝔶,
𝔄𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯,

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔠𝔱,
𝔄𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔢𝔰,

𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔶,𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔉𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰.

𝔄𝔰 ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲,

" 𝔖𝔞𝔡𝔞𝔞𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔦 𝔄𝔩𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫! "

Soon, a magic circle appeared underneath her feet when a monstrous roar throughout the dungeon, causing Ithnan, Princess Dunya and Isaac to cover their ears due to the noise. Alibaba and Aladdin, on the other hand, weren't affected by it as they stare at them with a confused expression.

" What's going on? " Alibaba mumbled as he turned around and had his eyes widen when he saw an ancient-looking dragon that was transparent, stood above (Y/n).

" W-what was that?! " He screeched.

" She's incredible, " Aladdin said with awe.

~ * ~