Chapter XIV

After informing the other Generals about Sinbad's immoral actions, everyone sighed heavily, " Never have we thought that King Sinbad would do something stupid to you, (Y/n)-chan, " Yamuraiha grumbled as she rubbed her forehead.

" Should we drag him back to his headquarters? " Spartos suggested to them as he saw the others nodded their head.

" Carry King Sinbad to his headquarters, Drakon. " Yamuraiha asked him, watching Drakon carrying the unconscious Sinbad on his shoulders and made his way towards Sinbad's office with the others trailing behind minus Masrur and Pisti.

" Now that's settled, " Yamuraiha peered her attention at (Y/n) and Ja'far, smiling sweetly towards them, " We want to have a little talk with King Sinbad about his action, " she assured them as she continued, " So if you excuse us. " Yamuraiha wave before making her way to Sinbad's office.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) raised an eyebrow after witnessing what just happened before glancing at the other three, " Will Sinbad be alright? " 

" He'll be alright, " Masrur answered her, patting her head.

" Yeah! You don't have to worry about Sinbad, (Y/n)-chan, " Pisti grinned.

" It's for the best, Ms (Y/n), " Ja'far said before giving out a sigh, " How about we go somewhere else? " He suggested, making the other three nodded their head.

|| At The Garden ||

(Y/n) held a surprised expression when she saw the garden had various types of plants with vibrant colours, " It's beautiful! " She said with awe.

" You should praise Ja'far for that, (Y/n)-chan! " Pisti chime, stealing glances at Ja'far who looked embarrassed before she continued, " He planted all these plants whenever he's free! "

" Is that true, Ja'far? " 

" Y-yes, " Ja'far stuttered as he saw (Y/n)'s face brighten before grabbing his hands which caught him off guard, " There's no need to be embarrassed, Ja'far-san! " (Y/n) smiled kindly, " Mother Nature is glad to see this beautiful garden, Ja'far. " 

" Y-yeah, " Ja'far stuttered, unaware that there were pink rukhs were fluttering around him.

{ #Memory Fragment }

|| At The World Tree ||

" You seem happier than before, Zunerin-sama, " Lady (Y/n) said as she glanced over to the Goddess Of Nature and saw her grinning ear t0 ear, " Did something happen while I was away? " 

The Goddess Of Nature nodded her head excitedly as she turned to Lady (Y/n) with excitement in her green eyes, " Remember the saplings that I made them into human, Lady (Y/n)? " Zunerin asked the Magi as she saw her nodded her head.

" Of course, I remember. " Lady (Y/n) answered, " You use them to blend with people to watch what they were doing, Zunerin-sama, " she explained. 

The Goddess Of Nature smiled, " Yup! " She grinned once more as she continued, " My saplings reported to me that there were humans planted plants into a beautiful garden that they never saw before! " Zunerin chimed which made Lady (Y/n) chuckled.

" Seems like they have won your favour, Zunerin-sama. "

" Yeah! But, how am I suppose to award them for putting up such a ravishing garden? "

" Give them blessings to whomever and at the same time, be wary for those who try to use it as their advantage, Zunerin-sama, " Lady (Y/n) suggested while giving a small reminder to the Goddess Of Nature.