Not your friend... someone else

Re-cap
In the kitchen he grabs a few leftovers from last nights dinner. Not really re-thinking. Just wondering....
—————————————————————
Third pov

Y/n walks into their room, re-thinking everything. Why are they even here? Why did they call that number? Why did they met up with someone if they do know them at all? Why do they have sides? Why are they dating Logan? The list goes on forever.

The one that mostly stuck out to them always one: "why stay here? I'm only causing more trouble. Why not just leave and they can live a note life?" They ask them self aloud.

That's when a faint knock comes from the door, "what?" They call somewhat aggressively. "It's Virgil." Virgil calls in, "I didn't ask who it was. I asked what." They scoff, not sure what has gotten into them.

They hear a faint 'sorry' for the other side of the door. They sigh deeply, "come in..." They announce to him, he slowly walks in. "I mostly wanted to see if you were ok.." he looks every direction other then the way they are.

Y/n sighs deeply, "I'm sorry... wanna sit?" They ask, moving over a bit. He sits next to them, "this month has been really crazy... the most I've done in forever." He jokes, but they don't laugh.

Their eyes meet the ground, "I'm so sorry. I should have never even gone to the meet and greet.." they mumble, "what do you mean?" Virgil asks, looking up to them, "I've caused such chaos.. I ruin your guys normal life... I should just leave, never come back. Just like, disappear.." they mumbles.

Virgil looks to them, three emotions present on his face: Pity, sadness, and confusion. "No! No. No. No. No! Don't do that... please, I can't lose someone else." He sighs, eyes meeting the ground like theirs. "I'm the one who made you experience that in the first place though..." they mumble.

"Not your friend... someone else." He mumbles back, their eyes widen as they look to him. "Oh, I'm sorry." Their eyes trail back down, Virgil sighs. "It's not your fault, it's no ones but mine..." he sighs, eyes becoming a bit blurry with tears.

"I don't know what happened, but I'm sure you're not to blame.." the mumble, "it was though. I'm why he is gone... never mind, it's in the past now." A tear falls from his eye.

Y/n actually feels really bad for them, "if you don't want to talk about it I definitely won't make you, but I am here in you want to get it off your chest." They look over to him. He nods, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Ok... sorry for making it about me, do you want to talk?" He asks, they shake their head 'no'. "I'm sorry, but I need time to think, you know?" They try to lighten the mood a bit, Virgil nods. "Yeah, I get it. If you wanna talk, just come over to my room. Ok?" He looks at them.

"For sure." They nod, Virgil let's put a Logan sigh, "ok, take care. And don't do anything you will regret." He gives them a small smile, "Got it." They nod, returning the smile.

—————————————————————

Ugh, I'm sorry for the short and thrown together part. I'm planning on something and I will post something about it like tomorrow.
I want to give out my best work, and I'm not so sorry.
Anyway,
Have a good day. 🙂