you've got the wrong girl

recape

"What?" What the (f word) is wrong with him. "What the hell." He puts down his coffee, "If it's nothing, then I'll be going." He pushes past me, what an a$$hole, I thought he was nice. Boy was I wrong, but something does feel off.

__________________________________________________________________________

there is no way that i'm taking that, i'm talking to him tomorrow, hell regret what he did this yestraday.

but wait

non of this is adding up

i mean he tried to help me? why was he so rude? why did i reacted like that? what if he hates me because of that? what if i messed up everythi-

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i check my phone. it's f/n... i answer the call

(you your friend)

hello?

y-y/n can y-you please come o-over

she sounds like shes crying

what happen

h-he c-c-cheated on m-me

on my way

i hang up, i grab a piece of paper, and wright-
hey Thomas, i'm sorry but i need to help my friend. i will be back soon. hopefully. take care and thanks

crap, my car is still at the shop. ill call a cab.

*time skip*

the cab pulls up, i get out. i knock on the door. no answer... i knock again, no answer... i pound on the door. before i could knock again someone picks me up. "oh hell no." i spin around in their arms. i trip them (a,k,a falling.) i get up and pin them down. before i can take their mask of something hits me in the head and everything goes black.

i slowly gain conciseness, my head hurts a lot. i try and hold it but my hands are tied down, "what the hell is going on." someone walks in, "what do you want from me?" he- or she, i don't care at this moment. "i want you to show me something." i start breathing really heavy, do you think- no it can't be. if they try it... just no ill not go down without a fight, actually i wont go down.

"where are they?" what? "excuse me?" they sigh, "where are your sides?" i laugh, "sorry mate, you got the wrong girl, i'm one of the few people who happen to not have sides." i laugh, they slap me, "I KNOW YOU HAVE SIDES SO SUMMON THEM." i sigh again, "ok mate i'm tell you this once. i don't have sides, and i cant believe you've done this." i laugh, he believes he can one, get though to me, also i'm way to silly to be kidnapped, because i'm smart. they wont kill me, they want something from me, i will probably get out, i mean i don't like talking much about my past, but i lost my relationship with my parents, of course we rebuilt our relationship. but i soon became a rebellious child. sadly my parents sent me to boot camp. i will never fully forgive them. but i learned a lot of thing from that.

"stop being difficult!" i laugh. "ha no, you kidnapped me. no, no, no, wait. ill be supper nice to you, look sorry to break it to you but i don't have stockholm syndrome." he scoffs witch makes me laugh louder. he walks out, ok Sherlock time. i'm tied up with rope behide the chair, bad move, they didn't tie my feet. wow they suck at this. ok this is sad they didn't even tied my body.

i stand up, the rope is lose. not lose enough to get out but enough to do something

*time skip*

there, no more rope. wait this can be a weapon in case. i look for cameras, theirs one. i wave at it and sit on the chair, i want to find out who this person is.

someone opens the door, "why me?" i ask. "because you are more powerful then you think." ... "i can't exactly trust you, you kidnapped me, remember." he sighs, then i sigh louder. "well ill be on my way." i try to walk out. "where do you think you're going?" i laugh, "home." i hold up the rope and whip them with it. they fall to the floor, i go and break the camera after flipping it off.

he will regret kidnapping me.

"NO!"

There another one
What the hell did I just wright