Talk

recap

"Patton... I think we need to talk.."

—————————————————————-

He looks at me, confused. But realization soon hit him. "Oh... yeah ok." He nods, I smile, then take his hand walking to his room.

"Patton, last time we actually talked about.... hiding your emotions it was kinda me yelling..." I trail off, he nods. "I'm really sorry about that, I wasn't in the right state of mind... I was scared, I hate being scared of things. So I took it out on all of you, that was wrong of me, I'm sorry." I sighs, he nods, pulling me into a hug.

"It's ok, Kiddo-" I shake my head, "it's not. I shouldn't have called you out on that... I understand if you don't want to talk, but I want you to feel like you don't have to hide anything from me. You know, we're friends. Even if you don't think so..." I sighs, looking down and getting out of the hug.

"You will always be my friend! I understand what it's like to be scared, but that's why we are here." He smiles, a few tears falling down his face. "I want to help you just like how you want to help me. I think I understand not to hide feelings... we al talked about it... I think I understand." He nods, I smiles tears falling down my face.

"God damn," I smile, throwing my arms around him. "I'm sorry." We both say, then we chuckle a bit. "Wow, what a small and almost sad part." Patton chuckles, breaking the fourth wall to make my life harder.

I sigh, getting out of the hug. "Now let's make our life easier and get rid of this psychopath so we can actually have a good life." I smile. He nods, "but yeah this was a short chapter."

—————————————————————-

Well I'm sorry, I'm sick and overwhelmed with work-
I am actually sorry for updating this shit. I hate when it's not what I like or my 100% but I know that I have to get something out. Again, sOoRy.
Anyway,
Have a good day 🙃