I will fight you

Y/n POV

I lay on my bed, completely flustered. Thomas why, why would you do this to me, right after I tell you my secret. You do that IN FRONT OF HIM. I'm going to kill to him In the morning!

*time zee skip*

It's 2:09am and I can't sleep, great. I can't stop thinking about what happened last night, that was crazy, I still feel flustered. I'm going to try to sleep.

*another time zee skip*

It is 7:30am I didn't sleep, I'm so tired, but I can't sleep. I'm going to KILL Thomas, if I have the energy. I slowly walk down stairs, I'm not surprised to see no one there, so I walk to the couch.

*how many time zee skips are there my god*

I see Roman walk down, "hello princess!" He says in a flirty tone. "Don't call me that." I look up at him and roll my eyes, "first why, second why so salty, third then what am I supposed to call you?" Wow lots of questions, "first because I'm NOT a princess, I'm more like a worrier, second because I didn't sleep, and third y/n." Sometimes I impress myself on how fast I can talk, "oh cool
y/n." I roll my eyes, "whatever." Roman sat down on the other side of the couch.

Then I see Virgil walk in, he sits next to Roman. I have always shipped Virgil and Roman together, it's my favourite ship. Soon Patton walks in, he sits on the ground. Where the hell is thomas, it's 1:00pm.

Soon enough Logan comes out his room. "Where the hell where you?" Virgil ask, "sorry, I was caught up with work." Roman steps in, "when did you wake up?" He fixes his glasses, "I woke up at 4:00am, why?" We all look at him wide eye, "you know it's like 1:30pm right?" I ask, "Well of course, I can read the time, also are you ok? Yesterday you were acting odd?" I look away, "y/n are you ok?" patton asked. "Yes, I am fine." They look questionable, "I'm fine!" I feel how hot my face is, "are you sick your face is really red." Just then Thomas walks down the stairs, I stand up slowly, and he just looks at me. "Crap.' And with that he ran up the stairs, I follow of course. "GET BACK HERE!" I grab his shirt and pull him to the ground, Patton is try to pull me off, Virgil is laughing his ass off, and Roman is helping Patton. They finally pull me off, I'm kicking them and swing my arms.

Thomas gets up and asks me sarcastically, "sooooo, who do ya like?" With that I broke free from there grip, and tackle Thomas. "EXCUSE ME?" I scream. Roman and Patton tried to pull me off but failed. Then Logan walked up stairs, he saw the commotion and try to pull me off, he managed to pull me off? He picks me up and holds me, my face was on fire, I tried to punch his arm but I couldn't move them. I tried to move my legs but I couldn't, I know how to get out of this situation, I just fall.

Just as I was about to give up, Thomas walks behind me and whispers, "bet you love this don't you?" He really knows how to get under my skin, I start shaking violently. Soon I make Logan trip and I fall on top of him. Again I look like a tomato, "I'm s-sorry." After that I get out of his grip and run to the room that they let my stay in. I flip on the bed, "I'm gonna kill him... later."

There is another chapter for yalllllllllllllll