Meet and greet

Y/n your name
D/n dads name
M/n moms name
Y/t you tuber
F/n friends name
A/n: you are 28 in this story thank you and sorry (why am I sorry)also not all the stuff that happens in this story is true (I hope you know that) also this chapter is a flashback to when you were 13 I just realized how many also are in that one.

FLASHBACK

Y/n POV

So I was moving to Florida for 2 weeks because of my dad getting a new job application, well at least Thomas sanders is having a meet and greet, I can't wait to go if I can, I'm going to ask my dad, let's hope that he says it's ok to go.

"Hey dad""yes sweet heart" he has called me that for years, "um maybe do you thing that um" why am I having so much trouble just saying 'hey dad can I go to Thomas sanders meet and greet' ugh

D/n

Why is she having such a hard time I hope she know that she can ask me anything, "hey you know you can ask me anything" she looked like she had more confidence, I hope....

Y/n

Ok so I think I might have a chance,
Ok Here we go "c-an, can I go to Thomas sanders m-meet and greet""um who is that" I'm confused I told him a bunch of time, whatever

I told him a bunch of things about him, "how much does the meet and greet cost" that question came out of no where wait does that mean maybe, YES OK how much does it cost

M/n

I hear a lot of stuff, I going to get involved because it sounds interesting.

Y/n

I see my mom walk in "oh hey mom, Um what are you doing here I thought you we're sleeping""well I heard you guys talking" oh wait how the hell did she hear us we are down stairs.

Then I hear snaps "hey Emily how much does the meet and greet cost" then my mom had this look of shock "wait a meet and greet" crap I hope she will let me.

M/n

Wait did she say meet and greet, I've heard that they cost a lot of money, I'm pretty sure she will be crushed, oh no I don't want my baby to be upset.

D/n

Y/n was looking up how much it costs then I saw a wave of sadness hit her, y/n says "146 dollars" WHAT that's so much "I'm sorry but that is to much, maybe next time""BUT THE NEXT ONE IS IN LIKE 10 YEARS" I feel like she is being a little extra like no body waits that long.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/n

Wow I can't believe that after all that my dad got the job and we have lived there ever since, but I'm also confused how did they sell the house from here they never told me.

Thomas is having another meet and greet but since I have my own money I'm going! It is sad that I still love Thomas, I mean at least I watch other people like y/t or even y/t.

I'm going to my friends house because I'm very bored and I'm going to brag, even though I don't like to brag I'm just so excited!! I know she will want to come and the best part is that I got her a ticket for her birthday! She is going to be so excited

~{^•^}~

I'm at f/n house her birthday is tomorrow but whatever, Thomas sanders meet and greet is in 4 days and she need to get prepared, I knock on the door "HEY Y/N, I haven't seen you in like forever" I role my eyes,
" f/n it's been like 2 days""yeah but we always see each other" I role my eyes once again then try to hide my excitement, "why are you so excited" dame she knows me to well ok well here it goes,

"I have a surprise for you""oh I like surprises", ok let's give her a heart attack "you are going to Thomas sanders meet and greet with me" I don't think I have ever talked that fast.

I saw her first she look confused then she just looked at me, she screamed so loud I'm pretty sure that if you where in the Arctic could hear it, she hugged me.

F/n

OMG in going to Thomas sanders meet and greet I was gonna buy my own but I don't have enough money, wait how did she get the tickets "wait how did you even buy the tickets", she gave me a smug look then she said "with my money" well no duh "no like actually how?""ok ok ok I got a huge deal because Thomas sanders meet and greet is in 4 days, I mean look at the site."

I pull out my phone and there I see it was only 54 dollars "54 DOLLARS" it has never been so cheap, I feel like ima Faint.

Wow cliff hanger (not really)
879 words