Moving back...

Re-cap
I sigh, getting out of the hug. "Now let's make our life easier and get rid of this psychopath so we can actually have a good life." I smile. He nods, "but yeah this was a short chapter."
————————————————————

We stand up, leaving the room. Then we enter the living room. "Whatcha guys talk about?" Thomas asks me, I look at Patton and smile. "Nothing." He smiles back.

Third pov (HolY iM cHanGinG pOvs)

They stand there smiling for a little bit that's until Logan coughs, Y/n snaps out of it, going to sit down. "Sorry..." they trail off. Patton goes to sit down as well, smile still on his face.

"Sooo... what's the plan?" Logan asks, just then Dan gets a call. Nobody could hear much except for a few key words, "back to London..." they all froze, 'Dan has to go back to London?' Is what they all were asking themselves, even Dan himself.

He was quiet while talking, like he didn't want anyone to hear. But everyone already heard, to say they were upset was a huge understatement. They were crushed. "Ok..." Is all that could be heard.

"I have to leave... Phil, we have to go back to London." He speaks, pausing an awful lot. They all heard it, but him saying it made it official....

Dan had to go back.

It hit them all like a brick to the head. The most affected is probably Y/n. Their life long friend, who they have lost so many time... has to leave, again. They take a deep breath, "when...?" Y/n asks, trying to hold back tears, not doing the best.

Dan stays quiet, "tomorrow..." he looks down, a few tears falling down his face. "W-Why?" Phil stutters out, Dan sighs. "Because of grandma..." he trails off, tears becoming more frequent. "She's not doing to well..." Phil's head goes down.

Everyone has a mix of pity and sadness inside them. Lots of heads were hung low, morals just as low. Even morally himself was down, which made Thomas feel 10x worse.

"Oh..." Roman sighs, his cocky persona gone. Logan fixes his glasses, least affected of everyone. "I see... well it is best to get packing." He suggested, Dan looks up to him, nodding.

Dan slowly walks to the door, head down and Phil close behind him. "Sorry... goodbyes?" He turns around.

Y/n throws themselves on him, holding him in a hug, "do you have to leave?" They asks, he sadly nods. They take a deep breath, "goodbye..." they sigh, tears falling from their eyes.

"I'm sorry..." he sighs, "nice meeting you all." They both wave everyone goodbye, which are returned. "I'll see you later." Dan smiles, leaving.

A part of everyone left that day...

——————————————————-

HELLO! I'm not dead, I simply forgot to post and I had to go to a wedding. (It was a lesbian :)))))))) I'm gonna mostly be writing with the third POV because it's easier.
Also, I hope this chapter has been better, it wasn't as last minute as most.
Anyway,
Have a good day 😇😇