Meet daniel howell

recap

I knock on the door.

i opens

"y/n l/n?"

"daniel howell."

__________________________________________________________________

"I haven't seen you in forever." I sigh walking in, "sorry, but i don't feel safe, and you were all i could think of going to." he looks at my shoulder, see my friend. he goes and locks the door. "what happened."

*time skip*

"wow, well that's what ya get for leaving me." he laughs, "i'm really sorry." "yeah i know." "its pretty late, ill sleep on the couch, if that's okay?" he laughs, "its fine." then someone walks down, "whats- who are you." he asks.

"i'm y/n, Dan's friend who are you?" i stand up and walk to him, circling around him. he's around 6'2, id say in his 30's, black hair, he has blue, green, and yellow eyes. "i'm Phil, Dan's boyfriend." i nod my head. "i like him." Dan laughs. "it's late, goodnight."

*time skip*

i slowly wake up looking around, i'm in a chair tied up with chains. i try to get out, but fail. i look around, i'm in this place again. i start panicking, "come on you really believe i'm that stupid." i sigh, " i don't have sides." "that's weird because your family has sides." i shake my head, "that's different." they sigh "sides are passed down." I grind my teeth, "no they told me i don't have sides." they wouldn't lie to me, would they. "they were scared of you.''i laugh "wow you clam you're not stupid, then you say things like that." he crosses his arm. "i know where you're hiding." i stop laughing "what." "who's this Dan Howell." oh hell no, i snap though the chair and smash them against the wall. "touch him, or anyone, you're DEAD."

i bolt up right. shit. i check the time, 3 am of course.

knock... knock....knock.

i look to the door, i look around. a bat great, i grab it. i walk to the door. i open it and swing the bat hitting them in the head really hard, "ow, what the f**k." I look at who it is, "THOMAS?" He looks up, "how did you find me? How did you know where I was? Also I'm sorry." He rubs his head, "have you heard of find friends?" I help him up, "I forgot about that." I help him in, "but why are you here at 3 am?" He looks at me confused, "it's 3 am?" I show him a clock, "ohhhhh, Sorry." I nod my head, "it's fine."

"Why are you here though?" He sighs, "you randomly left, I was confused." I look away, then a hear stomping, "what the f*** just happened- who are you?" Dan, "dan this is Thomas." he walks up to him, "you, you're a little asshole." crap, he thinks that's Logan, "dan n-" "i got this, how dare you do that to her, she is the best friend ever. So if you DARE hurt her again, I'll hurt you." "dan that not-" "-im not done, you-" "-dan that Thomas, not logan." he looks at me, with a scared look. "Omg, I'm sorry." I laugh, "did I interrupt something?" Thomas looks at me, then I look at dan, I see that he is is nothing but underwear, then I see that all I'm wearing is a long shirt, my face becomes as red as a tomato "DAN, it's not what it looks like." I panic, "I'm gay, with a boyfriend." Thomas then becomes really flustered.

I laugh.

"Can Thomas stay?" I ask dan, "sure." I smile. "Ok bed, all of you." Phil says from the stairs, with only underwear, "ok, and that's my boyfriend." Thomas sighs, "lucky." "Yeah I am." I laugh.

But that dream.
What was a it about?
Was it a dream?
Was it the future?
How did they know dan?
I have to find out.

Wowowowowowowow another chapter
Two chapters straight
Ok this posting is crap
I'll try and get on every Friday
WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A THING
have a good day
I'm doing that for my end thing