Nani the fuck

Yes, I changed the title. Yes, it's ten times better.
RECAP
"Anyways why are you letting me stay, or even wanting me to stay. You barely know me." "I want to change that." I laugh wow he is sweet.
_________________________

"Okay then, don't sound so sad." He laughs, "but again I am really sorry for the whole attacking you thing, you just look so much like my old friend!" I still feel bad, why was I acting like that. "It is completely fine, so are you staying?" I sigh "I don't want to bug you guys." I walk to the front door, "you're not 'bugging' us." Logan?

"Are you sure?" I turn around, "I'm positive." I smile, "you guy are the actual definition of the best." Logan looked puzzled, "no the definition of the 'best' is, 'of the most excellent, effective, or desirable type or quality.'" My smile becomes wider, "that sounds a lot like you gays." I giggle, "did you just call us gays?" Logan asked. I laugh, "that was actually a really good joke." Thomas adds Roman would add something but he was to busy laughing, Virgil is giggling to himself. These guys are the best.

(Time skip)

We were having another movie night. It's been two days of me camping in the spare room, I still text and go out to see f/n. But they got a boyfriend/girlfriend, so we don't hang out as much.

I go downstairs and plop on the couch, in the cornered of course. And soon they all come down. "What movie did ya pick kiddo." Patton said to me. "oh, it was my night. Sorry I forgot"
please say someone has a movie,
please say someone-

"I thought this could happen. So I brought a spare." I sigh in relief, "the movie I grab was brave, is that alright?" Everyone nods their heads.

(Time skip to half way through the movie.)

Roman comes closer to me, I back up a bit but I'm in the corner. He puts his ARM AROUND ME, like no thanks. Logan keeps looking at me, I gave him a 'help me this is to uncomfortable my anxiety is kicking in' look. He catches on, "Hey y/n can you help me with something?" I sigh, "Logan you need help, I can help." Patton says, "it looks like she's hanging out with Roman." He winks at Roman, oh crap. Looks like roman has a wing man, I gave him a 'Don't worry I think I know what to do, now distracted Patton." Look (you know that look, yeah I do that one often) he nods. "It is upstairs." Pulling Patton upstairs, I wonder what their talking about? I'll ask him tomorrow, but right now I have to focus on this.

I look over at Virgil, he looks sad. OH I GET IT NOW, Virgil likes Roman, or me. Damnit. "I'm going upstairs." I say awkwardly, "why?" I stand up, "I'll... check up on Logan, yeah that's what I'll do." I speed walk upstairs, go in my room and lock it. Ugh, what is up with him.

(Time skip)

I get up, it's 1am. I've been sitting at my door doing nothing for hours, I didn't even sleep. I'm hungry, no one should be up, maybe Virgil. I unlock the door and go downstairs, I see Logan looking tired, and wearing a sweater? "What about your sleep schedule?" He jumps, and looks around, i just notice how bad he looks, "Are you okay?" I'm concerned, he sighs. And freezes, "okay, okay, okay I won't, just shut up." Is he like ...good? "Excuse me!" He looks back at me, "It is nothing." He grabs his coffee and try's to walk away, TRY. "Where do you think your going, we're not done." He sighs

"What?" What the (f word) is wrong with him. "What the hell." He puts down his coffee, "If it's nothing, then I'll be going." He pushes past me, what an a$$hole, I thought he was nice. Boy was I wrong, but something does feel off.

Soooooorry it took so long, it's hard to think of something to wright

But anyways what the hell did I write

sorry have to change this a bit

oof