This can't be happening

Recap
Just like the dream
_______________________________

"What are you doing?" Dan asks, "shut up." He looks shocked, "are you ok?" Roman asks, stepping closer. I back up, pushing dan. He keeps walking until I'm against the wall, he walks until his right in front of my face.

Im shaking.

What can I do, should I push him? I grab the end of my bat, he goes to touch my shirt... like the dream. I grab the bat and hit him in the head with it, he falls to the ground.

"Ow, why?" Patton runs to his aid. I look at what I just did, looking at everyone.

Dan looks considered,
Logan looks disappointed,
Phil looks confused,
Thomas looks sad,
Virgil looks anxious,
Patton looks... mad.

"Y/N!" He yells, I flinch. "What." I muddier, "WHAT? YOU JUST HIT ROMAN." I look down, "Sorry." I mumble, "NO, SORRY IS NOT GONNA CUT IT." I look back up, this time with rage in my eyes.

"Are you kidding me, you going to play that. Nonono, not on my watch. Roman what were you thinking, walking up to me pining me, about to grab my shirt. Yeah no I'm not going to panic. And Patton you can't say, 'sorry not gonna cut it.' Because if that was the case then you can't be mad that I'm not talking to you, because sorry is not gonna cut it."

I walk upstairs, I'm so done with them, all of them.

They don't know what it's like.
Having nightmares, that feel so real. If they knew my dream then all of that would've been different.

It's just... they all hate me, it's clear. Patton doesn't even like me, Roman and Virgil.
Logan and Patton.
Me.
With no one.
Alone.
No one to care.
No one to turn to.
But one.
Dan.

Knock.... knock knock... knock...
Knock knock knock knock knock.

I sigh, "come in." He slowly opens it, seeing my state.

On the ground,
Crying,
Holding the bat as if it's my lifeline.
He runs to me, he gives me a huge.
I smile...

*time skip*

I walk down the stairs, still holding my bat. I hear scoffs, probably Logan and Roman, maybe Patton. But I don't care, they can suck my ass.

"Ok, we have to come up with a plan." They nod their heads, I take a deep breath.

"Right now, I'm not considered whatever fight we are in. All of us are in danger-" but im cut off.

"How do you know where I danger?" Roman.

"I just know." He sighs, then I sigh.

"Don't use that tone with me." I sigh, "what tone?" He walks closer, "that one." I roll my eyes, "witch one?" He sighs, "the one that makes you sound like a dick." "Sorry to break it to you, but I'm a dick."
We start to fight,

"You act like one." He says
"I know I'd do." I say
"Don't say it so happy." He says
"Well at least I'm not an egotistical prick." I say
"Well at least I matter." he says,
I look up.
"What did you just say?" I ask fear in my eyes, dan can see that so he stands in front of me. I immediately step in front off him.

"Tell me what you said, now." Grabbing my bats end.

"You. Don't. Matter."

I look at him, "everyone stand back, this is not Roman." They all look at me wired, "I'm not kidding."

Then I see something,

Something that I hopped I wouldn't see again,

A small bit of green in his eye.

That damn dream

Ohohoogohohohohohiib that damn dreammmmmnmmmmm
AHHHHH HOLY SHIT IS THAT FUCKING 1 FUCKING K, WHAT THE SHIT.
Of course this is my way of saying, HOLY SHIT THANKS!
Ok well anyways
Have a good day