Don't actually try that unless you want your ass beat.

Anyway, I made my way into the gym and for them to only have two graduates there were a lot of people that showed up I looked around and spotted Raquel talking with her parents, Daniella, and Nadia. I guess she was introducing them since they hadn't met yet.

I walked up to them and didn't bother interrupting their conversation. Raquel's mom was the first person to spot me and she instantly came up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey sweetheart. How are you?" She said pulling out of the hug with a smile that hurt my cheeks by looking at it. I knew why she was so happy to see me. We'd already spoken a few weeks ago.

I hugged Raquel's dad next. And after catching up with Raquel's parents, and greeting Nadia and Daniella, they walked away and left me alone with Raquel.

And here come the nerves again.

"Fashionably late I see." Raquel spoke looking me up and down with a smirk on her face.

"I'm sorry. I had to get everything straightened out with Ro-"

"No need to apologize. It was worth the wait. Besides, I can think of so many ways you can make it up to me." Raquel spoke with her lips close enough to brush over my ear and her hands on my waist.

Even simple flirting from Raquel made me weak in the knees.

"Oh trust me.." I said letting my lips brush over Raquel's ear like she'd done mine. "I'll make it up to you."

"There are children here." Dani walked up to us with Jayla by her side. Jayla looked mad, so I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing. I'm good." She obviously lied. I decided not to press the issue. I'm sure Dani had it under control. Jayla is her best friend after all.

Maybe she's sad that Parker graduated.

"Please tell her she looks too damn good to be pouting and shit. Her bald headed ass is always pissed off about something." Dani said almost making Jayla smile.

"My hair is literally at my fucking shoulders." She spoke as she ran a hand through her curls.

Dani wasn't lying though, Jayla did look nice. And she looked nice with her waves, but this new look was really working for her.

"You really can't call her baldheaded anymore." Raquel said gesturing to Jayla's hair.

"Thank you."

"I'll call her whatever I damn well please. She's my woman." Dani said putting her arm around Jayla.

"There you go with that stupid shit. You know damn well we broke up." Jayla said pushing Dani off of her, making Raquel and me laugh.

"Where are your real girlfriends?" I asked and Dani and Jayla both shrugged.

"We finally ditched them for each other. I think it was long over due. Everyone knows Jayla and I are secretly in love with each other." Dani shrugged and Jayla laughed.

"I mean how could we not be? Look at us." Jayla said gesturing to her and Dani's matching suits. They were the perfect balance between masculine and just enough feminine to make them super sexy.

"I'm telling Nadia." Raquel threatened and Dani shrugged.

"Tell her. There's room for all of us. It's not like Jayla isn't down with having two girlfriends."Dani joked and Jayla chuckled.