8. "I Know It Was You."

Daniella

"Just hurry up and pick the damn thing up. It's not even that heavy." I said slapping Giovanni in the back of the head.

"Would you calm down? She's not even here. Nadia said she would keep her out of the room long enough for you to get your things so just shut up and stop hitting me before I drop this thing. " The boy said threatening the life of my  32' smart tv. I barely used it, but still, I didn't want the thing getting broken so my mom could have a reason to slap me upside my head the next time she visited. She might spoil me, but she still beats my ass. God I miss her.

"Nadia's fake ass is on Mya's side. How do you know this isn't a set up?" I asked the boy.

"Oh my goodness. My sister owes me big time for this. She was supposed to be helping us." The boy said ignoring my question, picking up the tv with ease, and walking out of my room. Well, my old room.

I ended up pissing Raquel off again yesterday when we got back to the apartment from IHOP, but in my defense, she should have locked the bathroom door. And who the hell brushes their teeth while they're naked. In her defense, Raquel had just gotten out of the shower, but still, she could have used a towel and locked the damn door!

Anyway, she tried to say that I purposely walked in on her naked and called me a stupid little bitch ass childish ass perverted ass bitch. It kind of hurt my feelings too. She can be so mean sometimes.

My tv was the last thing that needed to be loaded into Gio's truck so I just double checked to make sure I hadn't left anything. I left my bed made up so our dorm mother would think I was still living here whenever room inspection time came. I even left my medals and trophies out so it would be more convincing.

I left my room and headed towards the elevator and it was already on it's way up. I thought I was lucky until the doors open.

"Mya." I said just because that's who it was and she did the weirdest thing.

"Why are you smiling at me?" I asked the girl because I was confused and slightly afraid.

"I know it was you." The girl said making me furrow my eyebrows.

Between Mya's smile and her eyes, I couldn't decide which one was responsible for how fast my heart was beating at the moment. Maybe it was both. Then again, it could have just been Mya. She just has that effect on me, but shhhh. Because it's a secret.

"What was me?" I asked stepping aside so the girl could get off of the elevator.

"You gave Mya my phone number. And don't be mad at her because I just figured it out." The girl said still smiling at me.

"Who was she anyway?" I asked following the girl as she began to walk towards the room.

"You know the friend I once told you about? The friend that I had to leave? We talked about it the night you asked me about my first kiss." The girl said and I knew exactly what she was talking about. I remembered all of our talks.

"Yeah. That's her?" I asked and the girl nodded her head.

I remembered her telling me about the girl, but she never told me her name.

"Yeah, and we talked. We're supposed to be hanging out soon so we can catch up. She actually goes here, but she doesn't live on campus." The girl explained and I didn't really like the sound of that.