******

"Avu take this boxes of sweets take them to khanna Mansion" Mom added some more boxes on top of a big one.

Yes we are distributing the sweets to our closest neighbours those came from Jiju's place yesterday.
It's just a gesture towards your people around sharing your happiness in return they showers their wishes and blessings to the bridegroom.

I walked through the entrance inside. It was 11 in the morning I saw Bebe sitting on a couch in hallway talking to someone over call.

Seeing me coming inside she gestured me to come to her.
I showed the boxes in my hands and in a smile she motioned me towards the kitchen through her eyes still holding the landline over her ear.

I headed to the dinning and saw there Sweta Mom standing against the kitchen with a big coffee in her hand mug she took up just now off the tray.
She whirled her head sensing my presence at her back and smiled.

"Coffee!!!" she asked and I refused saying her I had it already a cup full few minutes back while having my breakfast.

I bring down the boxes on the dinning table aside as I was told to and then wrapping her arm around my shoulder she brought me to the hall where I have met Bebe few minutes ago before I had stepped here.

"Neil and Aman went to Office they had a important client to meet... they would come back before Aravi will leave they said" Bebe gave a smile that I wasn't sure if there any hint of tease in her amused face.

I nodded feeling uncomfortable first time under her gaze.

It seems that Neil khanna of mine has spilled everything to his Bebe about us.

I had told him not to tell anyone but he didn't listen to me...
Aanedo usey aaj I'll tell him the consequences he would face now, not listening to me.

My teeth gritted.

Okay Bebe, SwetaMom I need to go now I stood off the couch I have been seated.

"Okay we wouldn't stop you long we know you must have much to wrap up there still " Bebe agreed with Sweta Mom and she nodded, before I walked out off Sweta Mom called me behind and I turned my face towards her.

"Maine kahatha yaad haina tujhey" she said aloud and my eyes fell on Bebe who is moving her eyes to and fro on both of us.

I nodded with a smile in reply before I stepped outside their Mansion.

As soon as I came outside I breathe out a heavy sigh.

I need to talk to Neil. It's getting difficult pretending to Sweta Mom keeping her in dark, giving her false hopes fixing Neil and Juhi together.
Before everything get complicated and confusing I need to talk to him once these rituals would all end.

*******

Avni in this saree Wedding evening

Neil in this attire.

Aravi Didu and Shivam Jiju🙈

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Ohh God finally 🥶
Finally I got time to update this chappie.
Hope you will all like it.

Please vote comment and share.

Love you all
MoN😘