When I say lot that would mean something extreme.

Aman with his jokes and funny dance steps left us almost grabing our stomach in pain.Didu's indirect teases along with Juhi and Aman's glances at both of us left Ayan, Jiju and other people around confused for a while but it dissolved soon shrugging it as their casual banters. Everything was of so much fun.

And Neil's naughty stare game on me at their every tease amidst all those joyous moments were just another added amusement to then.

I didn't payed any attention to my Didu's blabbering I kept myself busy finishing my work I have been engaged with. I was busy packing some last minute stuffs inside my didu's trolley.
Mamma would give a final check later. She is busy in the kitchen instructing our cook to pack the left over food stuffs from last night and distribute them among the needy over her place.

Jiju and Didu will be leaving today in the evening before around 7pm.

That will be the most emotional moment we are going to be witnessed throughout this ceremony. It's a moment when Bride leaves her parents' house to settle forever in her groom's place. It is an exceptional weird feeling of a bride to her parents,her heart jumbles in both sadness and immense happiness.

I think you all know the reason why it is so!!
In One side you are leaving your own house, your parents your friends, siblings, some of your most cozy space whom you are most comfortable with. At the same time you are going to live with your partner, the love of your life sharing him with his people and loving them as well as he does to you.

Didu is gulping hard her weep since when Pandit ji had told Dadda those words that particular ritual holds "Apka kanya Daan Sampanna hua"
Dadda's eyes were glassy he is in verge of sob. Prakash Uncle and my Jhethu hold him to get up from his seat and took him aside. Later I gave him sweets and water to break his fast he has kept whole day for that to perform it as per as needed. ( In Bengali we call Jethu to our Badey Papa that is Dad's big brother)

I saw Didu's face dropped and she squeezed her eyes shut,Mom hugged her from behind and kissed on her forehead. That was the most emotional moment I have seen till now in this whole ceremony. My eyes became glassy watching my Didu that way but heaving a deep breath she smiled raising her eyes and Jiju immediately held her hand blinking his eyes in assurance, they shared a soft smiled looking at eachother.
That was so blissful watching a groom gesturing his bride through his eyes that he is with her in her most emotional phase.

And suddenly I felt warmth on my hand and I rose my eyes away I saw Neil standing beside holding my hand.

I saw his glassy eyes at me.

"C'mon I'm not getting married..don't cry" I chuckled teasing him at his state.

"Why would I cry on your marriage!!" He flipped her eyeslids few times confusingly coming back to his normal self.

"Neighbours do" I bit my lips suppressing the smile I had been holding looking at his cry face.

My Neilu looks so cute being emotional sometimes.And he is cuter in that way.

I was awing at his antics inwardly but flinched by his reply next second.

"Testing my patience all the time shall get you in trouble ChotoShona!!" He replied looking at Aman on the other side plastering a smiling face chewing his words.

And I gasped at those words of him he meant to.

*********

I have seen there was a glint of sadness in her eyes that she was trying to masked it up with her cheerful and teasing nature right then teasing me more. And I have given her the space reacting casually at her every word she is throwing at me because if by any chance she would burst out now she could fall sick before going through so much back to back hectic days ahead. She need to be stable, there must be many more rituals she has to performed at Jiju's place until her reception night tomorrow itself.