The battle continues!! Chapter 12

Thank you all for your answers to the questions!! But, csd14|| was the first one this time!! and Art is a Bang!!

************************************

Chapter 12

Sasuke, Sakura, Tazuna, Naruto and I all looked on in amazement at how this battle was moving. Everything you think is going to happen, doesn't. It's pretty strange.

Naruto beamed at our sensei. "Wow!" He exclaimed, and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Not as good as my art, but it's good enough, un," I retorted, and Naruto snickered at me. Knowing that was pretty high praise from me.

Then, Zabuza started to laugh at Kakashi. My eyes narrowed. Why in Jashin's name is he laughing at Kakashi sensei?!

"Is this the end?" He mocked Kakashi, and I aimed a glare. "You don't understand. You can't defeat me with just your indiscriminate imitations. I can assure you that," Kakashi narrowed his eyes on Zabuza. "But, you're pretty good. I see that you've copied my water clone jutsu when you said, 'I won't let anyone on my team die'," Zabuza quoted Kakashi from before. "By making your clone speak as if it was the real one, you diverted my attention to the clone, while the real one used the Hidden mist Jutsu to hide and observe my movements. However," then the REAL Zabuza turned up behind Kakashi. "I'm not that easy to defeat!

Kakashi pulled his arm back and destroyed the water clone; my hand went to my scope. I really need to work on this. It's just being useless in a clone, on clone battle. I can't pick the real ones, from the fake.

"That one's a fake too! Can't your scope see that Emi?!" Naruto shouted, and my eye twitched.

"My Scope can't see everything! I'm still working on it!" I snapped, and he flinched at me. I sighed. "I can't rely on it Naruto. It's still a work in progress when it comes to more than being used as it's supposed to be used for," I explained.

Zabuza swung his sword towards Kakashi, and Kakashi ducked under the sword. The sword slammed into the ground. Zabuza used this to push him to the right direction without missing a beat, and kicking Kakashi away and into the air. My eyes widened when Zabuza pulled out his sword, and ran towards the flying Kakashi, but he stopped suddenly.

I looked down, and I saw why. Caltrops... if sensei needed a trap, why didn't he ask me? I have to fire power here, Caltrops... are lame, and insult the art of traps.

"How idiotic," Zabuza stated, and I sighed.

"Have to agree on that one," I muttered, and my team looked at me. "I have my reasons," I stated.

Kakashi then landed in the water, and Zabuza disappeared from our sight. "Sensei!" Naruto called out to Kakashi. But he was under the water, so the call was to deaf ears.

"His Taijutsu skill is superb, too," Sasuke pointed out, and I nodded my head. That is my weak point. But I'm sure when I want, Guy sensei will teach me.

Kakashi came up to the top of the water. He looked down at the water weirdly. Why was he doing that and not just moving and getting out?

Suddenly, Zabuza was behind Kakashi. "Idiot," He called Kakashi, and he started doing hand signs, while standing on the water. When he finished the last hand sign, Kakashi looked back at him. "Water Prison jutsu!" Zabuza called out.

"Shoot!" Kakashi yelled, before an orb of Water was formed around Kakashi. Kakashi was in the middle of the orb of water, and Zabuza had his arm in the orb. My eyes narrowed in on it. Why is that?

Kakashi looked at Zabuza as Zabuza looked at him. "You fell for it. This is a special prison that you can't escape from. You give me a hard time when you're moving. Now then, Kakashi. I'm going to finish you off later," then he looked over at us. "First, I'm going to get rid of them," He did hand signs. "Water clone jutsu."