Decisions and Plans. Chapter 44

Dedication goes to… emerden101!!

Also, a person called KisamesApprentice asked me for a shout out through private messages soooo… here is a shout out KisamesApprentice!!

*******************

Chapter 44

I walked towards the training grounds, my head down and thoughts running through my head, the same ones that have been for a week now since I got that letter. I was so frustrated. Hisashi, my new friend knows my brother… he could have told me, I wouldn’t and haven’t said a thing to anyone about him knowing… I knew what being with an S-rank criminal means; I am my brother’s sister! I know the consequences of people knowing, the only reason I’m all safe in Konoha is because my brother left me and I was so young when I was sent to Konoha. I know that Guy-sensei was watching over me to make sure I wasn’t a sleeper agent or wouldn’t blow up the village or something when I first got here.

But Hisashi… he is dead meat when I see him; he has information about my brother and pretended to be my friend for the sake of watching my training!!  Also… he knows about my relationship and I have to make sure I’m the one to tell Deidara so he doesn’t hear about it from Hisashi first.It’s been a week since I’ve gotten that letter and figured it out, but Hisashi hasn’t been at the training grounds since, and it’s bugging me!

When I arrived at the training grounds, I saw him, Hisashi Hyuuga. He was tense and his back was facing me, making me narrow my eyes. He is either stressed or knows that I know who he really is.

“Hisashi Hyuuga, if that is your real name!” I snapped, he spun on his heal. His eyes widened as I stood with my arms crossed. I saw his eyes dart to my sides where my new clay pouches sat.

“Emi,” my jaw clenched and glared at him as I dropped my training bag onto the floor.

“Only my friends can call me that, you aren’t one of them. Friends don’t lie to friends about knowing said friends brother,” I hissed and he sighed at me.

“Emiko, I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you alright? I was ordered not to, you had to figure it out on your own,” his eyes looked into mine and I looked down towards the ground. “I’m sorry I lied to you, but to tell you the truth, you are a friend of mine… one that I argue with but a friend all the same. As I was evaluating you, I was myself.”

My eyes darted up to meet his. “I…” I started and I shook my head and I stomped up towards him. I poked him in the chest, hard. “You ever lie to me again, me and you, are going to have a fight to the death. I do not stand for people lying to me, got it?! Practically when they have information about my brother that I’m dying to know… those letters only just get me by, un,” I snapped at him and he chuckled.

“I see, so you’re more upset about me not telling you about your brother?” He questioned and I bit my lip, looking down towards the ground. He chuckled at me. “Then ask.” I froze. My eyes widened and he smirked at me. “Come on, you just shouted at me about withholding information about Deidara, and now I’m not you’re not going to ask?”

He was right, I asked for this, and now I’m going to get the answers I want. “How is he? Really?” I asked and Hisashi blinked once at me. I looked towards the ground. “I know that he didn’t want to leave me… and I know that he wouldn’t be happy with whatever the group is called. I just want to know if he is okay though.”

He smiled at me a little and put a hand on my shoulder. “I think he is okay. Sasori-sensei and Deidara fight like we do…” I laughed a little at that. “Brat.”

My eye twitched. “You really are Sasori no danna’s student,” I murmured and then I cracked my knuckles. “I am not a brat!”

He laughed at me, slowly removing his hand from my shoulder. “Deidara reacts the same way and calls Sasori-sensei that as well,” I smirked at him.