The Confusion Of The Little Bomber. Chapter 34.

Dedication the same as per-normal.

Okay, everyone should read this.

It’s just to explain the time passing in the exam in this story, not sure if this follows cannon but it works for my story. Okay, so they entered the exam around 2:30 in the afternoon (I checked this!!) so that means team seven went into the exam and had to deal with the rain nin who pretended to be Naruto when it was still the afternoon. The nin took the fake scroll and took off, they had to find Naruto and they did, as this happened, night had fallen and then they faced Orochimaru. When that finished, Naruto, Sasuke and Emiko were out and it was early morning. 1 or 2 in the morning. Sakura took them and I know that the Sound nin attacked around dawn but for my story it works better if they attacked mid-day. The whole Sound thing happened and the team left from that place in the afternoon and they headed to the river, it took them until night had fallen to reach there as the team wasn’t at one hundred precent. They rested by the river for the night, and most of the third day.

**********************

Chapter 34

I sighed as I sat near the river. It was the afternoon of the third day of the exam and we were leaving our camping spot tonight. We had been resting most of this day, trying to get most of our chakra back. Naruto was almost one hundred precent, but that’s how Naruto is. Sakura was still injured, but most of them were just buries and soreness. Sasuke… he was okay but I noticed that he winced a few times. The mark on his neck was hurting him… and I don’t know what to do to help.

I was fine, chakra mostly all back which was odd however I still had my broken hand. Sakura did a good job in wrapping it up but it wasn’t set properly, she told me that my hand had started to heal before she could set it right and she didn’t want to re-break it when I was out, just in case. So early this morning, she took me away from the boys and from the basic medic training all ninja had to receive in the academy, we re-broke my hand. It had hurt more than it did when it was broken in the first place. We set it back in the right place and wrapped it up.

I stood up from my place at the river when I heard footsteps approaching me. I turned and I saw Naruto and Sasuke. I smiled at my friends, waving with my good hand.

“What’s going on?” I asked and Naruto grinned.

“Sakura is getting the wood together for the fire, and we three are fishing!” he fist pumped. I snickered.

Of course he is happy about eating; we’ve been eating the berries and other fruit that wasn’t poison that’s in the forest for the day.

I pulled out a kunai and I spun it around my finger. “So how we doing this?” I asked and Sasuke smirked, looking at Naruto.

“Naruto is going to go into the water with his shadow clones to disturb the fish and make them jump out of the water,” Naruto nodded his head at Sasuke’s words.

I’m surprised he isn’t complaining about it… I guess the boys had spoken about how they were going to do this on the way.

“Then me and you Emi are going to catch the fish by hitting them with kunai,” Sasuke added and I nodded my head.

I stopped spinning the kunai and I put it away. I looked up and I noticed Naruto taking off his jacket and I yelped as he took off his shirt. I covered my eyes and turned around straight away. I’ve seen him without a shirt before but that’s by accident or he warns me… sometimes. I do not like seeing my little brother figure like that without warning!

“Naruto! Warn me before you do that, if you remember. I am a girl!” I exclaimed in shock and I turned around.

Naruto snickered at me. “Sorry Emi!” Naruto exclaimed right back and I heard movement of clothes. “Done,” I removed my hand and I turned around… he was in his boxes.