Letter's All Around. Chapter 40.

The dedication goes to… Duskpelt!!!

******************

Chapter 40

Third Pov.

As the training month started for the genin in the third exam, a bird was flying across a country, heading towards one of the bases for the organisation called the Akatsuki, a letter tied clenched tightly in his beak.

After a few days of non-stop flying, the bird by tracking down the memory of the chakra enforced in it but its creature had found its target, sitting in a tree outside of the base, angrily snapping down at one of the chakra’s that the bird noticed on its last fly to its target.

The bird swooped down and landed on its targets head, making the blonde haired target yelp in shock. The bird didn’t understand the reaction; after all it was a clay bird and didn’t have the ability to understand anything other than find its target. Oh the woes for being nothing but an amazing artistic clay bird.

The blonde, Deidara hands snapped up and grabbed the bird lightly, knowing exactly what and whose it was. Grinning like he just saw the best explosion ever. “Sasori no danna! My Little Bomber replied! Un.”

Sasori, who just ten seconds ago was arguing with the blonde bomber over art yet again when they were supposed to be training blinked once in surprise. He knew now that he had to wait before he could use one of the Akatsuki’s message hawk’s to message someone in his network, but more than just one of his spies, someone better.

Deidara jumped down from his tree, pulling the letter out of the bird’s beak. “Let’s head inside brat, the others are going to want to read this,” Deidara’s eye twitched at his partners words but agree nonetheless, knowing it was true.

It annoyed him how he couldn’t even read a letter from his sister without everyone else in this idiotic Organisation honing in on it. The letter is for him and him alone, from his blood relative not anyone else’s!

As he thought this, he and the puppet headed into the base, travelling down the hallways like it was second nature and it truly was; they knew this place nearly inside and out. Except for the few rooms they weren’t allowed entrance to, such as Hidan’s prayer room. Deidara hoped that Emiko didn’t practice Jashinism the same way Hidan did… she did say that she followed it but not the whole way, just believed in it and Deidara hopes that all she ever did, suppressing a shiver of the image of his sweet pyro sister covered in blood the same way Hidan gets like.

Sasori and Deidara entered a room that was like a living room, were most of the members gathered together at this time of day if they weren’t training or doing some of their hobbies. In the room right now were Itachi, Kisame, Kakuzu and Hidan. Hidan was sharpening his three bladed scythe, Kakazu was looking through the expenditure of the Akatsuki of this month, Kisame was having a mini discussion with Itachi as Itachi read.

“Everyone,” the men in the room all looked up when Sasori spoke. “The brat’s sister replied.”

Hidan and Kisame both grinned and looked at Deidara, making Deidara’s eye twitch. “Well, read it you cross-dresser!” Hidan shouted at the blonde bomber.

Deidara’s teeth clenched before shouting. “I’m not a cross-dresser! I’m a man, un!”

Hidan brushed him off and Kisame chuckled. “Ignore him, what did the kid say?”

Deidara sighed and looked at the letter in his hand before opening it. It was blank yet again, making Deidara chuckle. “Still being careful with the letter, Emi un,” He muttered as he made the explosion to make the letter’s words readable.