Life is a bang. chapter 20

You’re the only one who answered the question, so thank you!!!!!!!! and you get another deication. Two in a row!!

************************

Chapter 20

“Sasuke! Naruto! Emiko! Don’t lose to a guy like that!” Sakura’s voice travelled to us. I shook my head.

“Useless, yet again. I am going to hold this over her head if she calls me useless again,” I muttered to myself. Preventing me from hearing what Kakashi told Sakura. Oh well, I was making a promise.

I heard Zabuza start to laugh after I spoke. “The boys still don’t have the mental strength to suppress their emotions and kill someone,” I snickered at that. Kakashi didn’t say me. Good thing too. “That boy knows a ninja’s agony quite well. He is different from Naruto and Sasuke. Emiko is different from them all. She would kill because of her art, and not think of it,” He called over to me, and I rolled my eyes at him.

As much as the sound bad, its true as art is fleeting. Of course I am going to do whatever for my art. It’s my connection to Dei-dei too.

“That’s correct; a real ninja is not trained in a peaceful village like yours. You can’t experience the most important thing to a ninja, the experience of killing,” Zabuza stated his opinion and I sighed. I’ve got to agree to Zabuza. If my brother wasn’t an s-rank criminal I would have been like them. Well maybe not, because I would have been in Iwa.

“Then, then what are we going to do Sensei?! Emiko can’t use her explosives here,” Sakura pointed out to Kakashi, and I clenched my good hand. She’s right.

I looked back out of the mirrors to see Kakashi ready to pull his forehead protector up. “I’m sorry, but I’m going to finish this quickly,” Kakashi told Zabuza, sounding dead serious.

Zabuza chuckled at Kakashi. “Sharingan, eh? How unoriginal,” Zabuza cooed at Kakashi, and I tensed. Using the same trick twice sensei. Not a good idea. I’ve figured out bits of how the Sharingan works, do you think they haven’t too? Hell, Haku realised that my explosives come from my hand. But didn’t know I can’t work the clay in my other hand too, luckily.

Zabuza then shot forward and attacked Kakashi’s hand with a kunai that was on his forehead protector. My eyes widened as the kunai went into his hand. Sakura shouted Sensei as it happened.

“Even if you say that it is unoriginal, are you still afraid of my Sharingan, Zabuza?” Kakashi taunted Zabuza. I smirked. It seems he is. Heh. Like Haku is scared of my explosives it seems.

“You’re not supposed to show your master jutsu more than one time to another ninja,” Zabuza pointed out, and I rolled my eyes. That’s what’s great with my explosions, they surprise people with the mass of the attack!

“Be thankful, you’re the only one who gets to see this eye more than once,” um, what about your students, sensei? “And there will not be a third time.”

Zabuza laughed once. “Even if you can beat me, you can’t beat Haku,” Zabuza bragged. “I’ve taught him fighting jutsus since he was a little boy. I’ve taught him everything I knew. And he proceeded to improve his own jutsus. As a result, he was able to produce results in any difficult situation imaginable. He threw away his belief in a heart and a life. He is a fighting machine labelled as a ninja. On top of that, his jutsus surpass mine. He has that dreadful ability, the kenkei genkai. I got myself an advanced tool. His different from the scrapes you carry! And that girl, Emiko, is the closest to him, but even she has responsibilities here and can’t use her kenkei genkai, without hurting someone,” I winced. That’s true. If only no one was here and off this bridge. I could do something.