🌅

Kayla Davis

"Bae, bae?" I yelled running downstairs coming from the bathroom.

"What?" Kentrell said smiling.

"So you know how I was late on my period, I took a pregnancy test and I'm pregnant!" I said laughing and smiling from ear to ear.

"You're what?"

"I'm pregnant." I said grabbing his hands. "We're having a baby, aren't you excited?"

"No. I don't want it. Youngboy said letting go of my hands.

"What the fuck you mean no nigga? You want saying allat when you layed down and made this baby WITH ME." I said starting to get loud.

"Say I don't want that thing YOU got. Get rid of it."

I stood there in shock. "What?"

"I don't want it."

I woke up jumping up.

"Bae was wrong?" Youngboy said waking up.

"Nothing go back to sleep."

"You sure?" He said touching me making me jump.

"I'll let you know when it's time to get up." I said looking at my phone. Time: 4:27 am.

"Okay I love you." He said going back to sleep.

I layed back down on my back looking at the ceiling. "I love you too." "So much." I whispered to myself.

Kentrell Gaulden

The worst feeling was when she pulled away from me when I tried to touch her.

I woke up before Kalasha and decided to do something sweet for her this morning.

I picked out her outfit, ran a bubble bath with rose petals and candels, and ordered breakfast.

*9:00am*

I heard her get out of bed and come to the bathroom. She opened the door and saw me standing there with a boutique of flowers.

"Awe baby." She said as her eyes got watery.

She took the flowers smelling them then set them on the counter. "Thank you, I love you."

I kissed her and hugged her. "Your welcome." I said holding her by her waist and smiling.

She undressed and got in the tub. "You not getting in?" "No baby this is just for you. I got you later." I said winking.

Kayla Davis

I got out of the tub and grabbed my towel. I put on the clothes Kentrell picked out and did my hair.

 I put on the clothes Kentrell picked out and did my hair

Outfit^^

"So what was last night about." Kentrell asked me picking my up and putting me on the bed.

"Well, I had a dream that I was pregnant and you didn't want it. So when you touched me I got scared."

"You don't ever gotta worry bout me not claiming what's mine. I been tryna get you pregnant for weeks."

"No you have not." I said with my mouth open.

"Yup." He said licking his lips.