💋

Kentrell Gaulden

I woke up the next morning still at Kalasha's apartment. I got up putting my pants on heading downstairs because I smelt breakfast. As I was coming down the steps I saw Kalasha in the kitchen sitting at the table. "Your breakfast is on the counter". "Thanks". I said noticing she had on a sports bra and spandex. I sat next to her. "How'd you sleep". She said drinking orange juice. Horrible cause you wasn't with me. I thought. "It was ight". "Okay well I'm going to my mama's house in less than an hour". She said getting up washing her dish. "I can come over again tomorrow"? I said coming up behind her holding her waist pushing up against her with my head on her neck. "Umm..uh..sure". She said dropping the dish and putting her hands on the edge of the sink breathing hard. "Ight". I said letting go of her smirking going back upstairs to get my things.

Kayla Davis

As Kentrell went back upstairs I started to get butterflies in my stomach. "Did that really just happen"? I asked myself. "Bye,bye". He said walking to the door. "Bye daddy". "What". He said turning around. "I mean Kentrell, bye Kentrell". "I liked what you said the first time". He said walking out the front door closing it. I went to the door locking it going back upstairs to get ready. I did my hygiene routine,straighten my hair and did my makeup. I grabbed what I needed for the day, then my phone started ringing.

 I grabbed what I needed for the day, then my phone started ringing

Outfit^^

Kayla Davis: Hello? Hey Devin. Yeah I'm actually on my way over there. Where's mama? Oh okay. Why you breathing and talking so fast,what you do? Mhm well I'm on my way. Bye I love you.

Kayla Davis

I can tell something was wrong because ik my brother. *45 minutes later*. "I'm home"! I yelled coming through the front door. "Hey sis". My brother said coming downstairs. "Mama still at work"? "Yeah she get off in 20 minutes". "What yall been doing". I said looking around. "Nun really". Devin said scratching his head. "But I got something to show you". He said taking off his shirt. "What". I said turning around noticing he had tattoos covering his arms and chest. "Mama gone kill you". I said laughing. "How I'm gone tell her,or should I just let her find out on her own"? "Calm yo ass down". I said laughing even more. "When you get it"? I asked. "I went out with a couple of friends 2 days ago and got it". He said putting his shirt back on. "Dumbass". I mumbled going upstairs to my old room. "When you gone move out? You 19 and still live with yo mama"? "I'm not leaving her by herself,what if something bad happens"? "911". I said making a stupid face. "Yall turned my old room into an office"? I said loudly. "Yeah it's not like you using it". "Yeah whateva". I said mugging him going back downstairs. I went in the living room sat on the couch and got on IG until mama got home. I heard the door open 20 minutes later. I got up and saw my mama walking through the door. "MAMAAA"! I said walking from around the corner. "Hey girlll". She said opening her arms. I gave her a big hug and kissed her on the cheek. "How you been"? She asked me smiling "I'm good. What you been up too"? I asked her following her to the kitchen. "Chile nun just been working at that same ole hospital". 1 hour later. "Ight yall I enjoyed ya company". I said getting up. "Alright we'll see you later". They both said. "Bye". I said opening the front door. "Oh and mama tell Devin to let you see what he got 2 days ago". I said closing the door.

Ben

"Look who decided to show up" I said and everyone looked up and started laughing. "Nigga shut up,and why y'all left without waking me up". Youngboy said as he grabbed a blunt off the table and lit it. "Don't act like you didnt wanna be over there alone". 3three said laughing. "Mane whatever". Youngboy said taking a hit of the blunt. "So what yall did"? I said pausing the game looking at him. "Ain't shit happen cause she mad me sleep in the other room". Youngboy said getting up. "This nigga got no game". Montana said shaking his head. "I bet 6k imma get with her tomorrow". "Bet". Montana said shaking Youngboy's hand. "I'm getting in the shower now". He said walking up the steps.