Kalasha Davis

I woke up with a slight headache. "Good morning bae." "Good morning." I said kissing Kentrell. "I love you." For some reason that word makes me angry and sad. "I love you too." I got up going into the bathroom noticing youngboy following me. We did our morning routine and got dressed.

 We did our morning routine and got dressed

Outfit^^

Outfit^^

After we got dressed we headed downstairs. I went in the kitchen making breakfast. "Bae you tryna go to a small kick back tonight?" "What time?" I said opening the refrigerator. "11:30." "Sure." I said putting the food on the table. We ate breakfast for 30 minutes. When me and Kentrell were on our brake I called him youngboy to piss him off. "Youngboy I'm getting my nails done today, you wanna go?" "Mane stop fucking playing with me." "I don't know what your talking about." I said getting up to wash the dishes. He followed me kitchen and turned me around. "You know what I'm talking about." He said choking me. I jumped up on the counter and opened my legs. He looked down and started grinning. He picked me up and I put my arms around his neck. He look me in my eyes and smiled. "You so fine, I want you to have my baby." I kissed his neck making him hard. Then there was a knock at the door. "Don't answer it." He said kissing me. Then they knocked again. "Hold on." I told Kentrell getting down. I opened the door and it was the gang. "Damn what the hell were yall going?" Ben said barging in. "Getting some dick." 3three said walking in after him laughing. "It's hot as a bitch outside." BabyJoe said walking in. "Hey y'all." I said rolling my eyes closing the door. "We going to this kick back later, y'all going?" Ben said. "Yeah." I said grabbing my purse and car keys. "I'm going to get my nails done, don't let nobody in my house, lock the door, and close the blinds." "Okay mom." 3three said getting up going to the kitchen. "And stay out my damn kitchen." I said leaving with Kentrell. "What color should I get?" "Green." Kentrell said grabbing my hand walking to the car.

We came back to my apartment an hour later. I unlocked the door and came inside. I seen 3 girls sitting on my couch. "Who the fuck are y'all?" I said slamming the door behind Kentrell. "These our friends." BabyJoe said sitting up on the couch. "Friend? You wasn't saying that when you was eating my puss-." "LISTEN. I don't know who y'all are but y'all gotta go." "Mane whatever, yall ready to go?" She said to her friends. "Yeah." They said getting up. "What I told y'all dumbasses before I left?" "Don't let any-" 3three started. "DONT LET ANYONE IN MY FUCKING APARTMENT." "Okay calm down." Ben said laughing. "I cant have shit without somebody doing something."
*Hours later*

It was finally 11:00 which meant we had 30 minutes to get ready. "Alright I'm bout to get in the shower." I told Kentrell. "No you not, so you can smell good around other niggas." "Nigga I dont stink I just wanted to get in the shower before we left." "No." I rolled my eyes and went downstairs. Kentrell came down 10 minutes later. "Y'all ready?" Everyone said yeah and we got in the car.