🤕

Kayla Davis

"Excuse me". I said mugging her. "Why you twerking on my man"? Jania said with her finger in my face. "Bitch get yo crusty ass finger out my face before break it". I said getting in her face. "Calm down bae". Kentrell said getting in front of me. "Bae"? Jania said pushing him. "Dont fucking touch him you stupid ass hoe". I said moving Kentrell out the way. By this time the music stopped and everyone was looking at us. "You left me for this"? She said laughing. "Kentrell you got 2 seconds to tell me who she is or I'm beating yo ass and her ass". "She's my ex girlfriend". He said rolling his eyes. "I'm not even gone fight with no bitch he had before me cause this is all me". I said taking Kentrell's hand walking away. That's when she got a cup of Ciroc and threw it at me. I walked back putting my hair up and jumped over the couch landing on her. I was on top of her punching her nose, eyes, and bust her lip. I couldn't control myself and I blacked out. I came back into reality when Kentrell pulled me off of her. Everyone had their phones out and 3three, Ben , and BabyJoe were yelling and laughing in the background. "Chill out". Kentrell said yelling at me. "Fuck you". I said walking off.

Kentrell Gaulden

I followed Kalasha out of the party. "Kalasha,Kalasha"? I said running after her to the car. "What Kentrell, what the fuck do you want". She said turning around. "Who you talking to"? I said choking her. "Stop fucking playing with me Kalasha". I said letting her go. "Get in the car". I said opening the door. She stood with her arms folded looking at me. "Get in the damn car". I said louder. She got in the car and slammed the door. I called BabyJoe and told them to come to the car. They got in the car and it smelt like sex and weed. Monica's lipstick was smeared, Brianna's shorts were unbuttoned, and Alyssa's hair was messed up. I shook my head putting the car in drive leaving the party. We arrived at the house and Kalasha didn't say anything since we left the party. Everyone sat in the living room and Kalasha went upstairs. Then she came back downstairs with all her stuff. "Can you take me home"? She said looking at me. "Why you wanna go home"? Alyssa asked. "I just need to think right now and be by myself". Kalasha said. "Bae you not serious"? I said. "Yes I am Kentrell, I wanna go home". "Ight, whatever". I said grabbing my keys. We got in the car and I lit another blunt. I handed it to Kalasha. "Here". She took it smoking the whole thing by herself. "Damn". I said looking at her. *25 minutes later*.  "Kentrell I'm sorry". She said as we came to a red light. "I didn't mean for this to happen". She said starting to cry. This girl is bipolar. I thought."It's okay babe". She climbed over the seat sitting in my lap and started to kiss my neck as the light turned green. "Kalasha I'm driving". I said untying her shirt. "Pull over". She said taking of my jacket throwing it in the passenger seat. I pulled over, put the car in park and got in the back seat.