Kentrell Gaulden

I couldn't sleep the night I texted Kalasha. I got up and called her.

Good morning, I coming over in 30 minutes so get yo ass up and get yo stank ass in the shower. Haha yeah okay. Bye ,bye

I got out of bed and got in the shower. I did my morning routine and got dressed.

 I did my morning routine and got dressed

Outfit^^

I grabbed my phone and charger, money, and my keys. I got in the car and drove to Kalasha's apartment.

Kalasha Davis

When me and Kentrell got off the phone I went downstairs and made some cereal. I was already dressed and already had done my morning routine.

 I was already dressed and already had done my morning routine

Outfit(white air forces)

While I was eating my cereal the doorbell rang. I went to open the door. I opened the door and seen Kentrell smiling showing his grills. "Hey daddy baby." "Hey Kentrell." I said laughing and rolling my eyes. He closed the door and I sat back down and finished my cereal. After I got done eating I sat by him on the couch. "Kentrell I know you've heard this before but I didn't mean to hurt you." He looked me in my eyes and stared. "There's something telling me your telling the truth." "When you said you loved me were you telling the truth?" "Yeah it was just bad timing, I'm sorry bae." "Give me a kiss." I said poking my lips out. He mushed my face and went to the kitchen. "Kentrelllll." "Alright." He said coming back laughing. He gave me a kiss and pulled me off the couch giving me a hug. He started to kiss my neck and rub my ass. "Really, we just made up." "Its called makeup sex." He said kissing me with tongue. "Come on bae." "Okayy, damn." I said giggling going upstairs.

Kentrell Gaulden

I really missed Kalasha but I didn't wanna show it. I might have messed up but that's still my pussy.