😌

Kentrell Gaulden

I woke up checking my phone. I had a text message from Kalasha.

My 38baby💍: Can you come over so we can talk?

Kentrell Gaulden: Yeah just let me get ready.

My 38baby💍: Okay text me when you outside.

Kentrell Gaulden: Okay

Read 9:37 am

I

got out of bed went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my shirt, then heard a knock at the door. "Come in". "Where you going'? Kendall asked me getting on the bed. "To mind my business, now what you want"? "I'm trynna go with you". "Nah not today". I said going to the bathroom. "Mane ight". He said leaving closing the door. *30 minutes later*. I did my hygiene routine and put on this.

 I did my hygiene routine and put on this

Outfit^^

Kayla Davis

10 minutes after doing my hair I got a text from Kentrell saying he was outside. I got up to unlock the door and let him in. He looks so fine. I thought. "Hey". I said opening the door. "I gotta go change real quick, ill be back". "Okay". He said sitting on the couch. I went in my room and went to the closet changing into this.

 I went in my room and went to the closet changing into this

Outfit^^

I came out the closet noticing Kentrell was sitting on the bed on his phone. "What you wanted to talk about". He said sitting up turning his phone off. "Well". I said sitting on the bed facing him. "Ik you don't know me that well but...". I said looking at my hands. "I like you Kalasha". He said lifting my head with his hand. "I like you too I just didn't know how to tell you". I said quietly. He leaned in kissing me. I deepened the kiss adding tongue while getting on top of him. He grabbed my ass and kissed my neck." Yk you mine now, and imma treat you right". He said getting off the bed pulling me to the edge. He took off my pants and panties throwing them to the floor. I sat up taking off his shirt. "Lay back down". He said pulling his pants down. "I never done this Kentrell". I said looking at the ceiling. "I got you, bae". He lined up with my entrance putting the tip in. "Ugh Kentrell it hurts". I whined gripping the sheets. "Its just the tip ma". He said putting it further in. I moaned loudly because he put all of it in at once. "Kentrelllll take some out". I said putting my hand on his stomach. "Take this dick ma". He said moving my hand  going faster and faster. "What's my name"? "Daddy". "What's my name"? Daddy I said louder. "I'm bout to cum". "Cum for daddy". He said going even faster. I cum on his dick making him groan. He took it out and flipped me over. I threw it back making him groan. "Oh shii". He said smacking my ass. I went faster making him groan louder. "Damn Kalasha, oh fuck". He took it out and nut on my back. He laid down on the bed while I went to the bathroom turning on the shower. "You getting in"? I asked him. "Yeah I brought some clothes". He said walking to the bathroom.

Kentrell Gaulden

I got out of the shower changing in my clean clothes while Kalasha changed the sheets. I walked out of the bathroom noticing Kalasha was in the bed. "You going to sleep"? I asked. " Mhm". She said halfway sleep. I got in the bed kissing her on her forehead cuddling her to sleep.