🤡

Kentrell Gaulden

"Where you bout to go?" Kalasha said standing up. "I'm bout to go drive around for a minute." "Why can't I go?" "Because, I'll be back." I said closing the door. I started the car and lit another blunt. I arrived at her house 25 minutes later. I got out the car walked to the door and knocked. "I'm high as fuck." I said to myself before the door opened. "Hey Kentrell." She said opening the door. "Hi." I said walking inside. She closed the door and headed to the living room. "Mane what you wanted to talk about?" I said sitting on the couch, she sat beside me. "I want to apologize for what happened at the party, I shouldn't have been so messy." "You shouldn't be apologizing to me you need to apologize to Kalasha." "I know but I wanted to talk to you first." I put my head back starting to dose off. I felt her hands unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants. "Say, you know I'm in a relationship." "Please Kentrell, I miss you." "Mane." (If a bitch want to give me head I'm not gone stop her.) She started sucking my dick looking me in the eyes. It wasn't better than Kalasha's but it was good for the state my mind was in. "Lets go upstairs." She said pulling me off the couch.

Kalasha Davis

I looked at my phone noticing its been 3 hours since Kentrell left. "Where is this nigga." Everyone had went to the store except for me and BabyJoe. I didn't go cause I was waiting for Kentrell to come back. "Calm down he gone be back in a minute." BabyJoe said playing 2k20. I got a video from an unknown number. I opened the message and played the video with full volume. Jania sent me a video of Kentrell eating her out. "Turn that shit off." BabyJoe said turning around. I started crying making BabyJoe pause the game and look at the video. "I'm bout to go kill this nigga, I didn't even do shit to him and this is the shit he do?" I said throwing my phone on the couch. I got up going upstairs changing into nike spandex shorts and  a Nike shirt. I came back downstairs telling BabyJoe to come on. "Kalasha don't go over there." "Nigga fuck allat I'm not trying to hear it." "Wait till he gets back." I threw my stuff down sat on the couch and started crying. BabyJoe sat beside me and hugged me while I cried telling me it's going to be okay. "Thank you." I said wiping my eyes looking up at him. "Yeah don't mention it." He sat looking at me for a minute making me look at him. "What." I said smiling. He leaned in and kissed me. I was so mad and wasn't thinking and kissed him back adding tongue. "Wait." I said pulling back. "What about Brianna?" "What about her? We broke up." He laid me on my back pulled my spandex and panties down and stuck his dick in me. "BabyJ-" I started to say before I lost my breath." Ughh, wh- uhh what i-if som-meone walks in." I said moaning loudly. "Relax and stop worrying." He started stroking faster and kissing my neck. "Fuck." He said choking me making me moan. "You like that shit don't you." He said taking it out. "Turn around." I turned around and he rammed it in without hesitation or warning. "Ahhh, I'm bo- ut to cum. I said tweaking on him while he smacked my ass. "Ohh shit, damn Kalasha." He said smacking my ass. He pulled it out nutting on my leg. I laid him down and started sucking his dick. "Woah, you gotta stop." He said moving my head. "I'm not stopping till you nut again." He pushed my head making me choke. I started playing with his tip making his legs shake. "Yeah suck daddy dick." He said smacking my ass. He nutted in my mouth and I ran to the trash can spitting it out. "Why ain't you swallow it." "Nigga I'm not swallowing your nut." I said mugging him. "Shut yo ass up." He said pulling back up is pants. I took my clothes and went back upstairs doing my night routine. I changed into some more pajamas and went back downstairs noticing everyone was back from the store. "Why is the couch wet." 3three said getting up quickly. "I spilt some water." He said eyeing me. I went back upstairs to call Kentrell. He answered the phone and said he was 10 minutes away. I got in the bed realizing what I just did. "Omg, I'm so fucking stupid." *12 minutes later*. I woke up to Kentrell opening the bedroom door. He did his night routine and got in the bed putting his arm around me. "Goodnight bae, I love you." He said kissing the side of my neck. "Goodnight I love you too." I said going back to sleep.